Gotham season finale tomorrow...

(56 Posts)
LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 18:28:06

.....anyone else bothered grin
I am convinced I am the only person who watches this, but just in case...
Who else reckons that Barbara (and not the ogre), killed her parents (playing a bit fast and loose with Batman history if so)?
What about Nygma killing Kringles boyfriend, and the 'war' between Falcone and Maroni?

locketpocket Sun 24-May-15 18:34:33

You are not alonegrin

locketpocket Sun 24-May-15 18:35:49

Definitely think Barbara killed her parents - she was covered in blood wasn't she?

And what's happened to Fish?

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 18:54:21

Phew.
locket Fish got 'imprisoned' in some place where a plastic surgeon (dollmaker), uses parts from people for surgery. She had really been scrapped for parts by Falcone when he found out about the girl she had set him up with.
Shes now escaped from that place (after having pulled her own eye out pretty soon after arriving - the dollmaker gave her a new eye, thats why its a different colour) and is heading back to Gotham.

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 18:55:45

Maybe she just positioned them on the couch.
Either way its over for her. Which is odd considering Batman history she is supposedly Gordons first wife...

balletgirlmum Sun 24-May-15 18:57:25

I have no idea about any of it but dh would. He's addicted.

Dd meanwhile is eagerly awaiting the Season Finale of The Flash on Tuesday.

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 19:10:57

ballet same here. Gutted that the flash is also finished this week sad

balletgirlmum Sun 24-May-15 19:22:05

She also likes The Arrow but reckons we get it in the wrong order in the UK

iklboo Sun 24-May-15 19:22:20

Looking forward to it. I love Penguin & how he's played this. Can't wait to see how it turns out for him.

Wonder if Barbara will get a spell in Arkham Asylum - or blame it ALL on the ogre (but she killed her parents), Jim feels guilty / responsible, finishes with the doctor & the lore is back on track?

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 19:25:53

Maybe Iklboo.
I agrer.The penguin has been brilliant. It will be interesting to see how things work out for him.

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 19:26:08

*agree even.

locketpocket Sun 24-May-15 20:29:41

Ahh, yes I knew that about Fish, but she seems to be taking ages to get back to Gotham.

Iklboo - yes, I agree, Penguin is excellent. Possibly my favourite character.

locketpocket Sun 24-May-15 20:31:45

See, I don't totally buy the doctor. I think there is something else there, very a bit on the sinister side? She always seems to keen to get involved in the gruesome side of a case.

locketpocket Sun 24-May-15 20:32:36

*she always seems to be too keen

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 20:34:52

Agreed locket.
Though maybe shes just super needy...shes so keen to get involved in everything Jim is involved in.

iklboo Sun 24-May-15 20:38:20

There's something about the doctor I can't quite put my finger on. Something.....off.

Angelto5 Sun 24-May-15 20:48:27

My ds (16) & I have been watching from the start & really enjoy it.

I love Bullock & the gorgeous Alfred.Typically my ds likes Selina (cat).wink

I'm interested to see how Gordon leaves Lee & goes back to Barbara .Also don't think we saw enough of the joker.The penguin is also a great character & imo they cast the perfect actor & the same could be said about Edward Nygma.

I'm not that bothered about what's happened to Fish but the bullet wound she received as they were escaping in the helicopter looked pretty bad!

Will miss it when it's finished-does anyone know if there is a season two?

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 21:17:25

Angelto
Season two has been commissioned and I think will start in the autumn. which is pretty perfect timing, something about the darkness of it makes it perfect for winter.

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 21:19:26

Have to say though, I think its good the Joker was just fleeting. Otherwise theyd be laying on the Batman baddies a bit too thick.

ButterflyUpSoHigh Sun 24-May-15 21:33:13

Yes I watch it. I got a bit behind and watched 4 episodes together so am now ready for the finale.

Angelto5 Sun 24-May-15 21:33:57

When you put it like that livin, I can see your point.smile

Is anyone really interested in Bruce finding out who killed his parents?

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 24-May-15 21:36:48

I know Angelto. Considering that was supposed to be one of the main plot arcs, Im not that bothered at the mo.
Im more interested in seeing what happens with the 'war'.

Angelto5 Sun 24-May-15 22:03:29

We actually prefer Lee to Barbara- my ds says it's because Lee seems nice & down to earth whereas Barbara seems like high maintenance!

locketpocket Mon 25-May-15 10:29:07

Angelto - I think this is where the writers have it spot with Lee v Barbara. They are making us think that Lee is lovely and Barbara is odd, whereas it's really the other way around. Very interesting, or maybe I should get out moregringrin

LivinLaVidaLoki Mon 25-May-15 10:37:07

I agree Locket There is something so slightly 'off' about Lee, but whenever Barbara is given any actual screentime, I find her irritating. I'm conflicted....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now