Talk

Advanced search

Transparent

(8 Posts)
Nervo Sat 16-May-15 20:25:04

Anyone watching it?

I watched the first episode and could take it or leave it but now after 5 episodes I love it.

I especially love Ali.

I know it's only on Amazon Prime (I think) and I only have that by accident (ordering late Christmas presents for my Mum) but I want to find someone else who has watched it.

I do love a good family drama.

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Sat 16-May-15 20:27:43

We've seen the whole series and loved it! Was quite disappointed when it ended.

Nervo Sat 16-May-15 20:30:54

Thank goodness someone else has watched it.

Bring on Season 2.

I have to say I have enjoyed all of the Amazon made programmes. I say all when I mean Outlander and Bosch.

EachandEveryone Sat 16-May-15 23:01:09

I thought it was brilliant.

KatharineClifton Mon 18-May-15 21:54:28

I watched it when I did the Prime trial month. I kept wanting it to get better as people said it was so good, and watched it all through, but didn't really like it. There were no characters I liked so wouldn't watch another season.

EachandEveryone Tue 19-May-15 14:40:40

The children were vile that's true. It was very muck in the angst Girls ilk I thought. It aso reminded me of Six Feet Under for some reason. I did enjoy it though.

gaggiagirl Sat 05-Dec-15 22:18:16

Yes I do wish to reanimate this zombie thread!
Episode one of season two is now available!!! All of season two will be available next week.

EachandEveryone Wed 16-Dec-15 12:06:02

I'm with you. Just about to watch episode three. I need to recap last season though. It's brilliant but I don't think it would be my mothers cup of tea!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now