Talk

Advanced search

does anyone watch Scandal? season 4

(62 Posts)
Welshcake77 Thu 23-Apr-15 13:07:56

I have just caught up with season 4 and OMG I neeeeed to talk to someone about it!

Anyone else watching?

clangermum Thu 23-Apr-15 18:24:40

Where was it on? Only seen 1-3, via Amazon prime

Gozogozo Thu 23-Apr-15 18:32:06

(watching)

Welshcake77 Thu 23-Apr-15 19:34:30

Sorry I should have said I'm not in the UK. But I watched it online. I just assumed it would be on in UK at the same time as US blush

clangermum Thu 23-Apr-15 19:39:19

Good to know there is a season 4 though, especially with the way 3 ended. Could have left it there, although 'happy ever after' seemed unlikely

pocketsized Thu 23-Apr-15 19:41:21

Season 4 is on sky at the moment - it's getting a bit ridiculous..

Welshcake77 Thu 23-Apr-15 19:49:18

Yes the ending of season 3 could have been the happy ever after! But I guess that was too good to be true. Pocket you are right season 4 does get a bit OTT but it does get back on track

kasalina Sat 25-Apr-15 10:02:53

The Haq story is so way out. I don't know what to think of it.

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Wed 08-Jul-15 11:48:31

Just caught up with season 4. OMG, loved the ending! Can't wait for S4!

Didn't realise Fitz was in Ghost! He was the baddie, wasn't he? <shows age>

Mrsjayy Wed 08-Jul-15 12:30:23

Omg so he was he was the baddie best friend of sam. I am waiting on it to come to sky box set i know its daft but we loved it me and dh rarely watch the same telly we both enjoyed Scandal.

whoneedstosleep Wed 08-Jul-15 19:42:37

I'm up to date with it, there were parts of season 4 that were ridiculous but it did improve!!

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 11-Jul-15 14:08:45

What's going to happen in season 5 of they've got rid of all those people?

I was so shocked about that Huck twist at the end.

And also with the last scene where can it go from there? It was like a final finale, I thought.

<trying not to spoil for people who haven't seen>

diddl Sun 12-Jul-15 09:45:53

It all got a bit too gruesome for me.

That & I have the whole Liv/Fitz thing!

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Mon 13-Jul-15 19:05:55

I HATE the Liv/Fitz thing! Everyone seems to think they have so much chemistry, but when they're on the phone and that bloody music starts I just think..... YAWN!!!! <unromantic emoticon> grin

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Mon 13-Jul-15 19:07:53

So with the ending I was a bit like 'yes, of course you're on the balcony waiting for him with a glass of red wine. It's only the White House, and you're Olivia bloody Pope and so can get in anywhere!' grin

Redtowel Mon 13-Jul-15 19:10:51

It's all on www.imtv.cc

I'm almost at the end of season 4. I loathe and love it!

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Mon 13-Jul-15 19:11:07

'Charlotte is very helpful'. Jesus, get her bloody fired!grin

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Tue 14-Jul-15 00:37:10

There must be more Scandal fans! It's the best series ever!grin

Smellyoulateralligator Tue 14-Jul-15 00:45:26

Yey! A Scandal thread!
Poor boring Jake. Rowan is going to be mightily pissed off in series 5, I reckon. It's a shame about mellie- she was my favourite character.

Smellyoulateralligator Tue 14-Jul-15 00:48:10

I preferred doormat jake (as if) and Olivia on their island. Kidnapping was tedious. I don't want character development from Olivia. She was fine as she was.

foofooyeah Tue 14-Jul-15 01:02:37

I'm in the Jake camp too. But I also liked the character that actor played in Greys Anatomy.

Smellyoulateralligator Tue 14-Jul-15 01:12:05

I haven't seen Greys. Jake seems a better bet than Fitz. I wouldn't mind huck leaving and I'm not keen on Quinn. Their short lived affair was grim watching.
And fitz's hypocrisy is astounding. Mellie is only indirectly responsible for a few deaths! Poor mellie.

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Tue 14-Jul-15 14:35:02

I KNOW Alligator! I don't get why he reacted like that. She did it partly to cover up for Remington as well! Hypocrite, indeed.

Mellie is actually my favourite character. I love her!

Mellie is my favourite too. I'm Jake and Olivia all the way. Although I'm not sure I'm really of fan of Olivia.

*a fan of

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now