Talk

Advanced search

That new couple on Gogglebox

(253 Posts)
Hassled Fri 20-Mar-15 21:44:06

I hate the man with a passion I didn't know I had. Smug, opinionated twat. The poor wife.

Good to see Sandy and Sandra still playing to the cameras, though.

ThatCuckingFat Fri 20-Mar-15 22:08:02

The artist guy? Not sure what to make of them - I did laugh a bit when the woman said the reason she's never watched Neighbours is because the window breaking in the intro put her off! Wtf!
Love sandy and sandra

TheSpottedZebra Fri 20-Mar-15 22:13:28

They're all playing to the cameras now, aren't they? Apart from the lovely Siddiquis, who are a bastion of nice and normality in a swathe of showy off twats. The dog family are growing on me too. Mostly as they are so nice to their dogs, and they have nice sweets.

TrulyTurtles Fri 20-Mar-15 22:13:39

And his comments about Miliband being out of touch with the working man! You are a fucking artist!

expatinscotland Fri 20-Mar-15 22:17:47

Boring as all hell.

SycamoreMum Fri 20-Mar-15 22:25:15

Do love Sandy and Sandra! I don't want to but I also love Dom and Steph. �� Don't like the new couple and the Vicar lady and her husband. Bleh!

BlueBananas Fri 20-Mar-15 22:27:08

I couldn't hear anything the new couple was saying as their wallpaper/chair combo was so fricking loud!!

Hassled Fri 20-Mar-15 22:29:26

I'm warming to the vicar, her husband and the dog (greyhound?).
Orange Geordie girl - she definitely plays to the camera, but every once in a while says something so sharp and funny I forgive her.
Dog family creep me out - I'm not a dog person, and there are just so many of them, like writhing snakes.

CunningCat Fri 20-Mar-15 22:30:19

Bluegrin I thought so too

NickNackNooToYou Fri 20-Mar-15 22:32:32

Love the dog family, especially the faces of the sons when Mum asked if Stephen Hawking was in the robot outfit grin

expatinscotland Fri 20-Mar-15 22:33:03

I love the vicar's tea cosies.

18yearstooold Fri 20-Mar-15 22:34:37

Did the chair actually match the wallpaper or was it just doing funny things to my eyes?

Bakeoffcake Fri 20-Mar-15 22:35:42

The new couple remaind me of a lot of my neighbours. I think they'll grow on people.

BlueBananas Fri 20-Mar-15 22:36:26

Ha no I think they actually matched! I wonder where one would buy co-ordinating wallpaper & chair fabric?...

thenightsky Fri 20-Mar-15 22:37:48

Oh I love ALL the googlebox people!

ThatCuckingFat Fri 20-Mar-15 22:42:16

No one seems to like the dog family but I love them! They definitely have too many Rottweilers though. I love how one of the dogs is called Dave grin It's the dad that cracks me up - he always comments on things I hadn't thought about that are a bit insignificant, e.g
On what it would be like a nudist - "I think I'd miss putting my hands in my pockets"
I really like the orange Geordie girl aswell. I think they all play to the camera a bit don't they?

ThatCuckingFat Fri 20-Mar-15 22:46:46

They're all a bit english eccentric aren't they? Especially the new couple. They seem to be oblivious to the fact they're just a bit weird!
Actually thinking about it, why are they all English/living in England and not Welsh, Scottish or Irish?

Costacoffeeplease Fri 20-Mar-15 22:53:48

I think the Siddiquis are brilliant, such a dry sense of humour and obviously very close

I like chris and Stephen and steph and dom but I miss the Michaels

Costacoffeeplease Fri 20-Mar-15 22:54:44

I'm warming to the dog family and the hull mobile homers, which I didn't think I would

beanlovesb Sat 21-Mar-15 00:14:09

it confuses me as to why the geordie girl is always sitting in the edge of her seat. Who sits on a sofa like that?!

Excitedforxmas Sat 21-Mar-15 00:15:49

I love the dogcalled Dave!!

SinisterBuggyMonth Sat 21-Mar-15 00:18:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Behooven Sat 21-Mar-15 00:23:36

I like them all too - because they're all so different.
The dog family dad is my current favourite and all the dogs love him so he must be nice IRL. Isn't there a Frank as well as Dave?

ImperialBlether Sat 21-Mar-15 00:26:12

It's William Morris fabric and wallpaper in the new family's house, isn't it?

Whoever said "he's an artist", you can have working class artists, you know!

beanlovesb Sat 21-Mar-15 00:26:41

I love the dogs best of all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now