Talk

Advanced search

Rewatching game of thrones from start

(6 Posts)
Figster Sat 14-Feb-15 21:23:34

Dh has refused to watch for years and has finally relented fearing he's missing something so we watching from the start grin

stupid bloody Sansa

I keep thinking of all I know Ned, Joffrey and his various vileness, the red wedding, poor Oberyns head etc I not sure I can do those again.

Looking forward to s5!!!

LesleyKnopeFan Sat 14-Feb-15 21:44:19

Oberyn's scene was, by far, the worst, wasn't it?

I've seen the whole lot bar series 1 ep 4-5 and I'm going to watch them soon. I've been so shocked at some of the culling along the way, I miss some of the characters. Please don't touch Jon Snow!

I love Tyrion, can't want to see how Sansa turns out now....

I have you seen the series 5 trailer? I had a theory that I shared with DH. Just by chance, I was looking for a book to read today and he helpfully suggested the GOT series. I accidentally picked up book 5 and read the blurb, totally spoiled series 5 build up for me!! (My theory was correct btw wink).

LesleyKnopeFan Sat 14-Feb-15 21:47:43

Oh and DH watched up to episode 6 of series 1, encouraging me to watch, I flatly refused as its 'just not my thing' and after casually casting the occasional glance, I somehow became hooked!

Figster Sat 14-Feb-15 22:06:02

Dh is still feigning indifference but we've watched 8 episodes in 3 days so can't be that bad

ShebaRabbit Sun 15-Feb-15 12:21:35

ooh I love GoT, last 2 episodes of series 4 were the best tv I've seen in years, love Arya, Tyrion and the Hound. I love GrrM's female characters, Cersei in particular is fab, she's so narcissistic she shags her own twin grin

Figster Mon 16-Feb-15 19:52:04

S1 Ep 9 just starting think I'll look away this time poor Ned hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: