Talk

Advanced search

Comedy bake off

(12 Posts)
Behindthepaintedgarden Thu 12-Feb-15 10:55:03

Did anyone watch it? I'm so glad it was down to Patsy and Edina Jennifer and Joanna in the end. Dame Edna was hilarious, but all his bakes looked like something the dog had been at.

Seeline Thu 12-Feb-15 11:47:27

DH and I were literally crying watching last night grin

I'm not sure how Joanna did so well considering her cake was raw in the middle, but Jennifer was definitely the best.
Next week's look funny too - Jonathan Ross appears to try and grill his cake smile

Davros Thu 12-Feb-15 14:56:00

I enjoyed it but Dame Edna was just annoying and predictable. The other three were lovely and I especially liked Lulu

Gatekeeper Thu 12-Feb-15 16:04:59

I cannot stand Lulu's transatlantic twang!

Cocolepew Thu 12-Feb-15 16:10:20

I hate Lulu, but annoyingly she came across ok last night.

OldBeanbagz Thu 12-Feb-15 16:10:49

I really don't like the Dame Edna character but i loved the programme. I don't know how Paul & Mary kept their faces straight grin

vestandknickers Thu 12-Feb-15 16:13:53

It was brilliant. I love Joanna and it was lovely seeing her friendship with Jennifer. I thought Dame Edna was a bit annoying.

springalong Sun 15-Feb-15 22:59:30

Just watching on catch up - so funny smile And mary - so kind to them all.

But what happened to the coffee flavoured "chocolate" cake - no one seemed to notice.

Looking forward to next week.

ShadowSpiral Tue 17-Feb-15 08:57:51

Didn't she bin the coffee flavoured mix and start again?

Behindthepaintedgarden Tue 17-Feb-15 13:28:50

One of the newspaper reviews described Joanna Lumley as being 'like a duchess who had wandered into the servants' quarters by mistake' grin

Dancergirl Tue 17-Feb-15 16:02:05

I loved it, so funny.

Looking forward to seeing victoria wood and David Mitchell

springalong Tue 17-Feb-15 17:11:42

thanks shadow, I was a bit surprised no one mentioned it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: