Talk

Advanced search

Swagger Inn. Thread 81. BBC Musketeers. Anything stuck in your teeth Aramis?

(1000 Posts)
Lyndie Wed 04-Feb-15 18:51:30

All welcome to discuss BBC Musketeers. If we ever get to see them again due to the sodding rugby angry

Lyndie Wed 04-Feb-15 18:58:44

Soup not God. gringringrin

FolknNorah Wed 04-Feb-15 19:04:32

Excellent. <nods approvingly>

FancyFancy Wed 04-Feb-15 19:06:32

<sets out toothpicks and floss on the bar>

norah, what have you done to Porthos, he looks done in? hmm

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 04-Feb-15 19:13:44

Marks place.

Suspects Chaise was imagining an Elk thread

<mooches up to hayloft with Athos>

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 04-Feb-15 19:23:59

ha ha and I thought it was an independent thread started by someone else who had noticed the same awkward moment.

FolknNorah Wed 04-Feb-15 19:33:17

Yeah, I needed some thing to soothe my throat. He's better now though look.
shock <<-- definitely not a shock face. wink

chaiselounger Wed 04-Feb-15 19:41:28

sorry lyndie. nice one.

SparklesRedHotChileLeather Wed 04-Feb-15 19:42:53

Well this has got to be here, given the title and to save me constantly having to refer back to the previous thread

FolknNorah Wed 04-Feb-15 19:47:02

The other thing they could have done with there is to have him wipe his mouth on the back of his sleeve. grin

Baddz Wed 04-Feb-15 19:47:19

Soup not God.
My new mantra.
smile

Lyndie Wed 04-Feb-15 19:49:46

Norah the beard hygiene doesn't bear thinking about!!!

chaiselounger Wed 04-Feb-15 19:50:38

none if you are a patch on Mrsb for her detective skills, if you can't even find the elk thread!!

LaComtess Wed 04-Feb-15 19:53:05

So.

I had the best yet Tom sex dream.

It was all based at the carolsgrin. I turned up late and just opened the church door to find Tom coming out laden with various present bags given to him by other people. Cue Hollywood style bump and drop of the bags. And then as he's trying to pick up the bags he mistakenly touches my knee. In a very hot way.

Then swirly swirly dream link and we are chatting over large glasses of wine in what looked like Claridges. I knock over the wine onto his trousers. He said he didn't give a fuck. I said 'what a shame' and then swirly whirly it merged into pretty much a repeat performance of 37000 but with some memorably good hard wall fucking at the end. He bit my neck. I bit his lip. I also scratched his face with my engagement ring by mistake. Oops. Hussy Comtess. I'm sure mr C wouldn't mind. hmmshock.

It was VERY lifelike.

I have been thinking about it most of the day and conclude that next Christmas I really WILL have to go carolling. Come. What. May.

LaComtess Wed 04-Feb-15 19:53:34

Oh and ....

#i am Wales grin

ApricotCrush Wed 04-Feb-15 20:12:11

Ah, hello new thread. Thanks Lyndie.

He's not happy about the rugby!

SparklesRedHotChileLeather Wed 04-Feb-15 20:14:06

Can I repeat my request to Adrian on this thread too - just to say hello so we can all tell you that we know you know & we know ^that was for us & you should know that WLY

And also - keep coming back cos we can save you a frigging fortune in focus groups grin

<Starts S3 checklist>

MavisGrind Wed 04-Feb-15 20:24:39

Place marking and Original Athos Sex Face posting <as we haven't had this one for a while>

FolknNorah Wed 04-Feb-15 20:27:43

But, to add to sparkwrse'szses post, please do remember that I was the ONLY FUCKER WHO NOTICED. grin
And I never got my Porthos word cup thingy because, well, engerland are fucking shit. angry sad

In fact, you owe me. <hard stare>

MadamedeChevreuse Wed 04-Feb-15 20:41:30

Hello. confused dot com. Which thread are we using? Or was elks thread just a general "protest to the bbc" thread?

FancyFancy Wed 04-Feb-15 20:55:38

I love all the random touches in the dreams - karaoke, tartan boxers etc. grin

that would've been good norah, I bet if he gets another post coital scene with her & wipes his mouth, everyone will spot it grin

SparklesRedHotChileLeather Wed 04-Feb-15 20:57:23

I will nudge DS1 & shout at the telly grin

SparklesRedHotChileLeather Wed 04-Feb-15 21:01:49

I bet that's Team Aramis' quota for this series though.... sad But I guess it had to be the shiny chin reference after the pages & pages of discussion in here grin

So...do we have any requests for Adrian yet for S3? He's gotta be starting to write the early ones soon....

Up against a wall please

FolknNorah Wed 04-Feb-15 21:08:56

I want to see water running down and off Porthos'sezwsszs body, from his head all the way down....
<imagines>
<thud>

FolknNorah Wed 04-Feb-15 21:10:30

Yes fancy EVEN THE SPYING FENCHES. THAT IS FAKE WENCH TO YOUS LOT. OOOOOOOOOKAYYY??
<side eyes>

This thread is not accepting new messages.