Talk

Advanced search

Confession...I know all the Mr Bloom words...without even realising... [blush]

(5 Posts)
montyandmabel Tue 03-Feb-15 09:43:14

I'm rather concerned that I've just sung along to all the words to 'Mr Bloom Here & There'...! blush

What is more worrying is the gusto with which I sung it...& the fact I used Mr Bloom's accent throughout which was the most impressive bit, considering I'm not from "oop north" hmm

Do I need to report myself to anyone...?!

Is there a support group for this kind of nonsense?!

I feel the need to say that I'm deffo not one of those bizarre people who find him attractive. I'd have a coffee with him, if he asked very nicely, but I may have to give him a trim & a wash first... wink

DragonsDontFly Tue 03-Feb-15 09:44:32

You're not alone. I know most of the CBeebies songs. Perhaps CBeebies is on a bit much in my house....

montyandmabel Tue 03-Feb-15 09:46:49

It really must have happened subliminally, cos I actively avoid listening to anything other than Ben & Holly which I find rather clever & amusing!!

Seff Wed 04-Feb-15 09:41:59

Yes, I have similar moments. DD has been off school ill the past couple of days and I was a bit miffed when I realised that Let's Play has new words. hmm

I find I've often got one of the songs in my head though, it's really annoying!

Only1scoop Wed 04-Feb-15 09:43:37

Well you are a cheeky wee magreagor aren't you....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: