Talk

Advanced search

Johnny Vegas back in new Benidorm.

(10 Posts)
lovelydoggies Fri 16-Jan-15 19:35:41

What does everyone think? I like him, particularly when he's doing scenes with his on screen mother.(who's also back). I think Chrissy Rock returns tonight too. Just hope it improves, it's been a bit dull in previous episodes.

Pilgrimforever Fri 16-Jan-15 21:35:17

Didn't his character move in with Chantel and have a child with her?

UhOhChongo Fri 16-Jan-15 22:22:25

Benidorm is one of my Guilty Pleasures. Missed Episode 2 so will catchup on ITV Player, and am currently taping Episode 3. Johnny Vegas's mum is a great/heart wrenching character and plays well off JV. Is it OK to say I still fancy Mateo?

AnotherGirlsParadise Sun 18-Jan-15 06:18:09

I'm so disappointed with the new series - it's falling apart without the Garveys. Kenneth and Liam are the only consistently funny ones on there now, along with Mateo.

It's not a guilty pleasure for me, my box set is on very visible display oh god that sounded like I was talking about my vagine grin

BeyondDoesBootcamp Sun 18-Jan-15 07:36:10

Yeah, he was def living happily ever after with chantel, last we heard...?

Kenneth and liam funny? I think we'll have to disagree there, another! grin

SymphonyofShadows Mon 19-Jan-15 12:10:30

Not even JV can save it from the dreadful Sherrie Hewson. Why did anyone think that having her in it would be a good idea?

Thisvehicleisreversing Mon 19-Jan-15 14:07:01

Oh I like Sherrie Hewson, not so keen on Johnny Vegas though.

Love Kenneth and Liam they're hilarious, I also like Mateo and Les/Lesley.

It isn't going to be the same without the Garveys, and Jacqueline isn't right without Donald.

MirandaGoshawk Tue 20-Jan-15 21:53:22

I love Sherrie Hewson in this. Last Friday's episode was brilliant - the new character (Tiger's auntie) had some great lines. Sherrie Hewson trying to talk after having her botox was bliss. Generally I don't like Jonny Vegas much but he's good in this. I love it but DH doesn't understand the humour at all.

MirandaGoshawk Tue 20-Jan-15 21:55:10

it's too sophisticated for him, obvs

If you think it's boring but haven't seen last Friday's, I suggest you give it a go, it was the best one for ages.

flipchart Mon 26-Jan-15 13:12:41

I just watche Fridays episode (23rdJanuary)
Sheri Hewson as Joyce Savage was brilliant,Lesley was heart rentching the way he spoke about Liam and Mateo scrubs up extremely well!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: