Talk

Advanced search

Scandal - amazon prime

(16 Posts)
clangermum Tue 13-Jan-15 18:48:02

Watched series 1 & 2, then couldn't view series 3. Now it has appeared but only for a fee. Is this because it's fairly recent? Is there a standard time to wait before stuff is free, or is there no set pattern? Really kicking myself now....just seems weird to pay for it. Have held out so far but really didn't understand the cliffhanger at end of series 2 so it's bugging me. Not fishing for spoilers either grin

Am new to amazon prime, only signed up for a free trial

RumbaRumba Tue 13-Jan-15 19:10:18

I naughtily switched to the US Netflix to watch series 3.

Otherwise you have to pay as it is still pretty recent.

Worth all the hassle ��

Belindabelle Tue 13-Jan-15 19:24:15

Series 4 started last Thursday on sky living. You could record it to watch after series 3. Series 3 was really good.

clangermum Tue 13-Jan-15 21:28:02

Thanks. I love the twists, haven't been this involved in a series since Breaking Bad really. Didn't know there was a series 4 either - that's good

clangermum Wed 14-Jan-15 14:02:47

Looks like it's on NowTV as well. We have a roku box so I might investigate what else is on that

clangermum Wed 14-Jan-15 14:05:21

Had netflix before trying amazon prime's free month, and cancelled netflix, so either way I'm going to have to sign up to something for series 3

PeppermintInfusion Thu 15-Jan-15 14:30:45

Series 3 is currently on Sky On Demand.

GalindawithaGa Sat 17-Jan-15 09:20:35

Ooh we have Amazon prime or now tv or something (only just got it so not too sure) and we were looking for something to watch. So Scandal can be recommended? Anything else?

clangermum Sat 17-Jan-15 11:27:27

Scandal definitely, although I thought the first 20 minute set-up was a bit corny, but get past that and it's very twisty turny over the first two series, if you like that

Dimplesandall Sat 31-Jan-15 10:54:50

She is so obviously pregnant in series 3! Makes me realise how much the camera lingered on her figure before and now it's head shots, or from the back, bags in front, bulky coat etc etc

SuzanneCrazyEyes Wed 04-Feb-15 17:18:23

I'm all caught up with this now and can finally read this thread.

So where did Olivia and Jake go for three months and why did they come back?

Belindabelle Fri 06-Feb-15 14:06:48

They went off to an uninhabited dessert island as you do. They came back because Quinn tracked them down to let them know that Harrison had been killed.

I really love this programme.

No idea how it will go as I think we are only a few weeks behind the states. I hope Jake doesn't go down for it all. Surely Olivia's dad must be found out.

I want Abby and Rosen back together. I want Melly to leave Fitz. Maybe Melly could run away with Olivia. Not sure about Huck and Quinn.

Belindabelle Fri 06-Feb-15 14:09:32

That would be desert island. Though I'm sure they had some nices desserts while there.

SuzanneCrazyEyes Sat 07-Feb-15 08:32:56

Thanks, I really love it too.

An island full of desserts plus Jake Ballard doesn't sound too bad to me smile

I really hope Jake survives and Rowan gets what's coming to him.

I liked Abby and Rosen together too, also not sure about Huck and Quinn...

Smelly Melly likes being the First Lady too much to leave Fitz.

Mrsjayy Mon 09-Feb-15 10:56:10

Just finished watching series 3 on demand I want to fly off with jake sigh we have been recording the new series will start the binge watch at the weekend box sets are addictive any spare 45 minutes dh said fancy a scandal grin

tinkerbellvspredator Mon 09-Feb-15 10:59:44

While you're on your free trial you need to watch Vikings.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: