Talk

Advanced search

Cold Feet

(11 Posts)
diddl Thu 01-Jan-15 17:11:09

Arrrgh!!

Just watched the first 4 series online & can't find the 5th!!!

Don't tell me what happens, but did anyone who has seen it like any of the characters?

I hated Jen!

BrassMonkey84 Thu 01-Jan-15 19:46:30

Absolutely love cold feet! I won't tell you what happens but you have to watch the rest. Not sure where to get it online but maybe the box set is going cheap somewhere. I tend to get it out for duvet days...

JesusInTheCabbageVan Thu 01-Jan-15 19:52:15

Karen was awesome. I struggled to like Rachel a bit. May also have developed a slight crush on David

diddl Thu 01-Jan-15 19:58:55

I really liked David until he cheated, but wtf did Karen see in Mark??!!

BrassMonkey84 Thu 01-Jan-15 20:02:26

Mark was super creepy imo

Kittymautz Thu 01-Jan-15 22:12:58

I have the boxset, watched it all back to back 11 years ago when I was sick with tonsillitis. I got the whole 5 series set for around a tenner!

I very recently watched the whole lot again, not quite back to back, but a couple of episodes a day. Loved it. I'm sad that I know it so well now that I don't think I'll be able to watch it again until I'm 90!

You should definitely try to get the last series.

Paloma12 Fri 02-Jan-15 20:58:05

Probably my all time favourite show. Love love love Karen and David.

JillJ72 Fri 02-Jan-15 22:07:31

I've just checked and it's available via amazon, if you don't mind buying from them.

diddl Sat 03-Jan-15 08:57:05

Yes, I'm going to get it from them.

Watching Coupling atm!

MissCalamity Sun 04-Jan-15 20:22:04

I was watching it on ITV Encore & it stopped after the episodes where Rachel & Adam decide to marry, Pete & Jenny have decided to get a divorce and David had an affair with that bird from Hollyoaks.
I don't even know what series this was but it just went back to the start.

I didn't watch it properly when it was first out & only caught a handful of episodes, but loved checking out 90's Manchester.

Bloody hated Jenny's crap whiny Manc accent.

diddl Sun 04-Jan-15 20:23:59

"Bloody hated Jenny's crap whiny Manc accent."

I know!

I was so glad when she left!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now