Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching the hotel tonight?

(12 Posts)
buddhasbelly Sun 28-Dec-14 16:19:11

I am oddly excited anyone else?

buddhasbelly Sun 28-Dec-14 20:54:16

am guessing it's just me with awful tv tastes then, oh well!

Tiredemma Sun 28-Dec-14 20:58:37

The bar manager is a tosser

buddhasbelly Sun 28-Dec-14 21:01:27

he really is, "I've chased people out of this town before and I'll do it again!" hmm right oh then..

DrCoconut Sun 28-Dec-14 21:25:42

Our friend lives and works there so we will be following it. It will be interesting to see how the series portrays the hotel.

FunkyBoldRibena Sun 28-Dec-14 21:29:28

It's the most fucking annoying programme I have seen in a long time. I lost count of the number of people I wanted to punch.

curlyclaz13 Sun 28-Dec-14 21:52:07

I forgot about it! Will try to catch up, I know it will be awful but grin

Only1scoop Sun 28-Dec-14 21:54:17

I'm watching now....Tim nice but dim and his son .... Just wrong

FunkyBoldRibena Sun 28-Dec-14 22:06:19

What the hell was all that about? The bloke and his son...the son couldn't have been more embarrassed.

Tiredemma Mon 29-Dec-14 08:48:39

I found it weird.

Mark was a parody of himself

The bar manager with appalling dental appendage was vile.

The owners are a bit thick

The bloke and his son were just mortifying.

Lottapianos Mon 29-Dec-14 08:53:57

It is a very weird programme. I wonder how much of the 'conflict' is manufactured/scripted. Either the bar manager is a good actor or a very nasty character indeed! Mark is just a div.

Oh god that barrister and his son..... I felt so awful for the son - his father was so desperately needy all the time. I was shouting at the telly telling him to leave the poor bloke alone and find himself a therapist!

buddhasbelly Mon 29-Dec-14 08:59:34

Dr Coconut please let us know if your friend feels it's an accurate portrayal or very much scripted to the letter! (I know they'll be a lot of scripting but would be interesting to know if the barman really is that much of an arse.

And yes the father son combo, the word suffocating doesn't really do their relationship justice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now