Talk

Advanced search

House

(14 Posts)
RVPisnomore Sat 13-Dec-14 19:10:26

Have just finished watching the first season of house and have realised that I now have a crush on Hugh Laurie! Love it, and can't wait to get into Season 2.
Given I like this is it likely that I will like Greys Anatomy as I have just been bought that box set too.

FlyingGoose Sat 13-Dec-14 19:14:13

I loved house, no idea about Greys Anatomy. I also had a crush on Hugh, strange to think of him as Prince George in Blackadder!

RVPisnomore Sat 13-Dec-14 19:19:49

Exactly, would never have believed it if someone had said I would like him.

Quite like Wilson too!

ShoeJunkie Sat 13-Dec-14 19:59:20

Netflix have every episode - just working my way through them all!

Gileswithachainsaw Sat 13-Dec-14 20:03:44

I love house too.

yes he's strangely very sexy in it isn't he blush

AppleYumYum Mon 15-Dec-14 13:23:26

I love House too, developed a massive crush on Hugh Laurie. I loved House because he was so rude and the thrill of solving each medical problem. Grey's Anatomy is more of a soap, I really didn't warm to it as much, I can't remember the characters names but I got soooo over the story line with the

AppleYumYum Mon 15-Dec-14 13:25:51

Whoops hadn't finished! The married doctor and the trainee doctor. So much American-style soul searching over thinking type stuff.

tabulahrasa Tue 16-Dec-14 21:43:19

I like house and grey's...but they're not the same other than being vaguely medical.

dancemom Tue 16-Dec-14 21:47:38

I'm re watching this on Netflix, halfway through the last season. Also ❤️ Hugh Lawrie as House

bartsimpsonsoul Tue 16-Dec-14 21:53:51

Lots of eye candy in House. Hugh Laurie, the guy who plays Wilson and grown up Billy from Neighbours smile.

Great show with a cracking ending (no spoilers I promise!).

MissBattleaxe Sat 27-Dec-14 16:18:19

So glad I found you! I have just started watching it on Netflix and am binge watching it. Outstanding.

tryingtocatchthewind Sat 27-Dec-14 16:21:19

I love house! Try The Good Wife, it's not medical but I think it's really good too

Moleyjay Sat 27-Dec-14 16:40:07

5 episodes to go until have finished all of the 8 series.It has been a marathon which has required dedication, but worth it. Starting to panic what I'll do when finished!?

MsRyanGosling Sat 27-Dec-14 16:56:19

I've just started watching it just before Xmas, just on the last episode of S1 fsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now