Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Question time - Russell brand and Farage

(9 Posts)
Stars66 Thu 11-Dec-14 23:04:35

Brand has his rants all written out but doesn't want to do anything about it!wink

chopinbabe Thu 11-Dec-14 23:25:54

He is really loathsome, his squeaky voice and his silly attempt to look like Che Guevara while making hollow smart arsed comments to everyone on the panel.

Little twerp!

carlajean Thu 11-Dec-14 23:42:50

He was so out his depth. All he could do was spout soundbites. What a prat

ssd Fri 12-Dec-14 07:48:34

he talked a lot of sense, cant understand the bile reserved for him here

Chipstick10 Fri 12-Dec-14 22:32:35

Bile because he's a total tosser.

PhaedraIsMyName Fri 12-Dec-14 22:48:30

He's a complete tosser. The young woman at the back who commented that telling people not to vote is not a good idea was spot on.

Robert Webb was on that late night Andrew Neill show a few weeks ago and made the same point in a longer and well reasoned argument. Worth seeing.

People like Brand make me very cross. We live in one of the most stable democracies in the world where the ballot box and the rule of law are respected. I assume politicians get in to politics with the idea they can serve their country and make things better. Many of them from all parties will be capable of earning far more in the outside world . They may well fail and you may well disagree with the ways they go about it but that's why we have elections.

wideboy26 Sun 14-Dec-14 17:22:29

I wanted to clap when the Labour MP woman pulled him up for talking over women. The guy has no debating/discussion manners. He was somewhat more subdued after that.

ssd Sun 14-Dec-14 20:42:41

watch the programme again, she then talked over a man

pot and kettle

JazzAnnNonMouse Tue 16-Dec-14 20:46:12

Ignore who the person saying the things is and actually he talks a lot of sense. Policies not personalities.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now