Talk

Advanced search

Should I watch Home & Away? NO SPOILERS

(6 Posts)
SpanishFly Thu 11-Dec-14 09:32:06

I LOVE Neighbours more than I should and watched Home & Away back in the day. Haven't watched it for years, but caught the end of an episode the other day. Marilyn was in it! Alf! Is it worth starting again with it...?

SuchSweetSorrow Thu 11-Dec-14 09:36:34

Marking my place!

I was only thinking about Home and Away the other day- I used to love it but have not watched it for years

AnotherGirlsParadise Thu 11-Dec-14 09:39:42

Don't watch ordinary Home & Away. Go on YouTube and search MrDoodleburger - he does criminally fantastic overdubs mainly featuring Alf Stewart. Just so you know, the language is foul and the subject matter is dark as all fuck, but the overdubbing is immaculately done and hysterically funny grin

ILovedYouYesterday Fri 12-Dec-14 13:56:21

I love Home&Away so I'd say go for it.

I got back into it when my DC got old enough not to need so much hands on care in the evenings. After so many years of the whole tea-bath-stories-bed routine it felt like an absolute luxury so sit down with a brew for half an hour!

Have not got back into Neighbours although I used to love both.

Christmas break is coming up though - argh!

Off to go and have a look at MrDoodleburger grin

donkir Fri 12-Dec-14 14:06:49

I'd definitely watch it. I'd see if you an catch up on the last few months though as they have been quite explosive and you will need to grasp who certain people are for the New Year. I spoil it for myself so know rough story lines.
I enjoy H&A much more than neighbours and not just because of the fit men wink

SpanishFly Wed 17-Dec-14 10:21:26

Right. I'm going to go for it. Seems like we have too much on the planned at the moment so I don't know exactly when I'll get round to starting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now