Talk

Advanced search

TOWIE - Crimbo

(12 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Wed 10-Dec-14 22:12:58

Anyone watching??

Wonder if GEMMA was talk about Her experience in IACGMOOH !!!!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 10-Dec-14 22:59:32

No one?? I'm the only saddo grin

Squabble between GEMMA ferne and Danielle was funny. Poor ferne looked confused smile

patienceisvirtuous Fri 12-Dec-14 00:23:46

I watched it tonight! Gemma is an evil bitch. She eats Ferne alive!

Chloe and El turn my stomach. Jess needs to realise she's not all that...

The only one I liked was Tom P and he wasn't in it! :/ Oh, Diags is okay too smile And Danielle.

NickiFury Fri 12-Dec-14 00:46:37

I watched and let me tell you this! I totally called it on Chloe and Mario on the last TOWIE thread. Mario turned back up and surely Chloe got cold feet and dumped Eliott. If you care to search it's right there in black and white wink.

Gemma is THE most dislikable person ever. I can't stand her.

Danni and Lockie will be the next to split I reckon. She hasn't got a good word to say about him.

Shinyshoes2 Fri 12-Dec-14 08:29:09

I quite like Gemma
Fearne is a two faced bitch that is getting caught out by her constant backstabbing of others Gemma is wise to her and having none of it.
I wonder if Chloe really did ask Mario if they could go back to his just the two of them ?
Can't stand Fran ... Something about her

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 12-Dec-14 08:50:44

GEMMA is horrible. Very two faced and stirs big time !!!

Ricky's beard annoys me. Don't know why but he looks silly with it

Was reading hello the other day and huge interview with Chloe and she says she would never get back with Elliot and controlling and said things about Her daughter - yet she was begging him to be with her hmm

patienceisvirtuous Fri 12-Dec-14 09:17:37

Urgh yes, Fran. Can't stand her.

Not sure who's lying re Chloe and Mario. Chloe was the most convincing during their confrontation.

sheldonesque Sat 13-Dec-14 00:47:16

Oh I think ole gc has won the biggest horror crown hands down. And she can shove that crown right up her well earned diva-ship. Keep shit stirring with your sceptre dahlin.

She needs to look at herself really closely before she throw words like petulant about. And just because she tells it like it is doesn't stop her from still being a rude caaah.

I think Chloe wins the princess/runner up crown. She strikes me as being a complete pita.

Good call re Mario fury - me thinketh there's a hellish lot of protesting going on...

And lo, under yonder big star it seems that Chlot has reappeared. I'm laughing my arse off with Chloe telling El she made a huge mistake dumping him. Think those teeth were a far bigger one...

patienceisvirtuous Sat 13-Dec-14 10:26:52

How could I forget to mention Ricky's song... I mean, wtaf!

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 13-Dec-14 13:37:53

God. Yes. Ricky's singing was awful !!!!!!

nancy75 Sat 13-Dec-14 13:53:55

Gemma is at the middle of every argument, even if it doesn't involve her, she is a nasty two faced shot stirrer. She can't wait to ass on gossip and obviously loves the drama she causes. She is one of the most nasty people on tv. I don't understand why more people don't tell her to mind her own business.

TwoTribes Sun 14-Dec-14 23:20:33

I missed it fsad

Does anyone know if it will be repeated during the week? And what channel? I get very confused with all these new ones now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now