Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours NO SPOILERS THREAD

(13 Posts)
SpanishFly Mon 08-Dec-14 19:51:43

This is a thread for those who want to discuss Sonya's letter writer! Or Karl's new pet! Or Nate's eyebrows! Or Terese and Ezra! Or the 30th anniversary! Or anything else, without hearing any actual spoilers from people who have seen future episodes or read things online.

SpanishFly Tue 09-Dec-14 06:55:04

Is the letter writer still in Sonya's house?

alemci Tue 09-Dec-14 11:23:24

smile

joining

SpanishFly Tue 09-Dec-14 11:38:31

hurray! I knew I couldnt be the only one! I think I may have already read more than I wanted to know on the other thread.

SpanishFly Tue 09-Dec-14 17:28:28

So is it going to be a current cast member writing the letters, do you think, or will it be a total anti-climax?

alemci Tue 09-Dec-14 19:38:59

I'm not sure, how come Naomi had letters and was in Melbourne rather than abroad.

SpanishFly Tue 09-Dec-14 19:57:11

I'm sure Naomi is a red herring. It's too obvious. And she's a good character so they won't want rid of her. But it will take a lot of explaining to get her out of the frame!

QueenOfGeeks Tue 09-Dec-14 20:15:54

I'm also sure it's not Naomi.

Is it now on its Christmas break?

SpanishFly Tue 09-Dec-14 20:20:26

Yes it's off air till January fsad

SpanishFly Tue 09-Dec-14 20:58:35

And do we think Ezra rapes Terese??

MagpieCursedTea Tue 09-Dec-14 22:46:07

I would've thought a rape story line would be a bit heavy for neighbours?

Maybe Naomi got sent the letters and that's why she has them?

SpanishFly Wed 10-Dec-14 07:16:55

Ah, now, the letter was addressed to number 26 - which is where Naomi lives. SO did she spot the letter when she got home, so hid them in her case, which was open in the living room?

Re the "rape" query - I've just had a quick search and there's lots of discussion about it in forums. I stopped before reading any spoilers.

Also, Neighbours has murders and blackmail - I'm pretty sure they could deal with rape in a Neighbours-y kind of way fhmm

SpanishFly Tue 06-Jan-15 08:34:21

So it was "he couldn't take no for an answer". But poor Paul for almost getting the blame. He was becoming so likeable.

And what an anticlimax to who the stalker is. We were led to believe it was someone we all knew.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now