Talk

Advanced search

Hold the phone!! (This is really only of interest to RHOBH fans)

(18 Posts)
ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:06:03

Just watching Keeping up with the Kardashians - Kim is still pregnant so I guess it's a year ago or longer but. But.

The album launch party of Kim's step-brother Brandon Jenner and his wife - David Foster was there as Brandon and Brody Jenner's step-father! When did him and Yolanda split up?! How did he have time to marry Brandon and Brody Jenner's mother?

(I'm very pregnant. This is the most exciting it gets for me.)

INeedSomeHelp Fri 28-Nov-14 20:13:07

He was married to Brandon and Brody's mother first - they split up in 2005. He married Yolanda in 2011.

TobyLerone Fri 28-Nov-14 20:17:29

Oooh, I didn't know that.

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:17:52

Oh. That's less exciting.

Are you still someone's step parent/child if the marriage ends?

This is an incredibly pointless and short thread grin

INeedSomeHelp Fri 28-Nov-14 20:23:27

I suppose technically you're not still a step-parent if the marriage ends. But if you were in the relationship for a long time and had a relationship with the child then I guess you wouldn't want that to stop.
And he is a music producer so maybe he helped them out.

(PS I don't actually watch the programme - I googled!)

TheGirlFromIpanema Fri 28-Nov-14 20:25:35

In other reality news I only cottoned on this week that Brody Jenner is also Brody off of The Hills grin

<<Made my day sad git that I am >>

INeedSomeHelp Fri 28-Nov-14 20:28:53

I do watch loads of Real Housewives - just not Beverley Hills.
Had the day off today and the tv has been on ITVbe for most of the day - it's my guilty pleasure!
Can't wait for the Real Housewives of Cheshire to start!

TobyLerone Fri 28-Nov-14 20:29:15

I still call.my ex stepdad my stepdad. It gets confusing otherwise. Especially when you've been married as often as these people!

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:31:19

Haha yes - THAT Brody. The one friends with Spencer when he called Lauren "beef curtains". Oh god, they're all such twats.

Real Housewives of Cheshire?! They've tried to do English things like this before, haven't they? Ladies of London is so lame. The Edge was pretty bad - that was set in Cheshire wasn't it?

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:34:19

That makes sense re the still calling them step-whatever.

I suppose now Bruce and Kris have split up, the kids will still refer to each other and everyone has step-brother / sister / father etc.

I really don't know why I got so excited. I'm having Braxton Hicks, maybe that's what it is.

I think Brody and Brandon are close to David because they didn't have a great relationship with Bruce when they were growing up.

I can't believe I know this stuff. grin

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:39:45

Yes I've been learning all about that on the Kardashians grin

INeedSomeHelp Fri 28-Nov-14 20:39:50

I don't remember The Edge. I can't get on with Ladies of London though. From what I've seen, there's been one argument and Caprice just keeps going on and on about it.

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:41:13

Hahaha that's all I've gathered from it too Ineed

The Edge was a few years ago - teenagers living in some wealthy bit of Cheshire called the Edge, or something? It was a bit dull and a pre-cursor to TOWIE and MIC.

INeedSomeHelp Fri 28-Nov-14 20:45:45

I didn't miss much then!
Melbourne is my latest one - and saw some of Vancouver today for the first time.
It got me through the ironing!

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 20:56:18

Oh I love those Vancouver women - absolutely crazy mofo's!

And Melbourne - they way they all say "French champagne" always makes me laugh. And the psychic being married to a Johnny Depp lookalike grin

INeedSomeHelp Fri 28-Nov-14 20:59:08

I might need to start recording Vancouver. I would be mortified if anyone ever saw my Sky Planner - Real Housewives, I Dream of Nene, Jerseylicious....!!

ZebraZeebra Fri 28-Nov-14 21:03:59

Hahaha mine too - it's all reality TV and Chuggington blush

I miss watching Vancouver - DS was just a baby and I used to watch it in the morning when it was on ITV2 while feeding him, and he would be clueless. Now if he clocks the TV on he demands what he wants to watch so we don't put it on much. But Vancouver so does remind me of DS being so little.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now