Talk

Advanced search

The Fall - anyone looking forward to it?

(9 Posts)
Noellefielding Wed 19-Nov-14 10:58:20

I am a bit in love with Gillian Anderson!
He is going to end up stalking her and I am in danger of shouting at the telly,
"Gill! He's behind you!"

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 19-Nov-14 10:59:52

Yes I am. also have a slight girl crush on GAblush

Sleepwhenidie Wed 19-Nov-14 11:02:22

I have a girl crush on GA and total slightly disturbing, given his character lustfor Jamie D grin. You do know it started last Thursday though right?

Noellefielding Wed 19-Nov-14 11:11:19

Oh yes, I saw it.

She is so so beautiful isn't she? (Sound of terrible thudding as I swoon to the floor)
I mean, I don't actively fancy her, I'm not that way inclined but I DO quite worship and adore her and if she walked past there is a real danger that I would either faint, gasp or throw myself at her feet saying:

"über-Gillian! You are so elegant in your perfect silky blouse! You totter about on your high heels like a demonic kitten! You act with such exquisite dignity and restraint! Your voice is so quiet and masterful! I love that you appear to have shunned facial plastic surgery apart from a minimal lip pump! Oh heavenly GA putting on that nail varnish! You are like Julianne Moore, A list strumpet - in the best possible way!"

I am not like this usually!

Noellefielding Wed 19-Nov-14 11:12:41

How can we save her from Dirty Mr Grey?! How can we warn her that he's a comin to lock her in his filthy cottage of Death?

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 19-Nov-14 11:13:49

Hope she stabs him with her spike heels maybe?

Noellefielding Wed 19-Nov-14 11:30:42

I had an awful feeling that maybe as they have presented her as a woman unashamed of her sexual appetite and impulsive in her choice of two-backed beast-making, is it conceivable that she will end up getting jiggy with our monstrous killer? I mean he is handsome and she is a classy broad. She could be forgiven if she thought him a lonely bereavement counsellor with sad chocolate brown eyes.....
It's not a new plot device is it?

But she would have to recognise him from his photofit unless he changes his appearance massively?

jellybeans Wed 19-Nov-14 21:29:56

Love this programme!

Noellefielding Fri 21-Nov-14 16:37:49

She knows his name already!
How can she not catch him for four episodes?
He'll have to catch HER!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now