Talk

Advanced search

late to the party...anyone else watching Sherlock for the first time on BBC3?

(12 Posts)
meglet Sun 16-Nov-14 09:43:39

Yes, I know everyone else has been on about it for 4 years now. But some of us missed it and never caught up.

So 9pm on BBC3, every saturday is now my Sherlock night. Isn't it good shock.

I assume they're running the first 3 series back to back? Not sure if last night was a christmas special in between series 1 and 2.

Muskey Sun 16-Nov-14 09:51:54

I came to it late last Christmas. The funny thing was that the first episode I saw I started watching in the middle and thought it was bloody rubbish as nothing made sense(although it could have been too much alcohol that had fried my brains). A couple of days later I caught another episode from the beginning and was totally hooked.

meglet Sun 16-Nov-14 13:59:31

TBH I get confused even watching it from the start blush. Love Una Stubbs in it.

I've probably timed it right. I know I'm watching TV history and I can gorge on a few weeks of it. I never have the patience to watch an un-tested tv show, might turn out crap and I'll have wasted my time.

SockQueen Sun 16-Nov-14 17:22:35

Last night's was the first episode of series 2. There are only three episodes per series. sad

MrsDeVere Sun 16-Nov-14 17:46:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

YonicScrewdriver Tue 18-Nov-14 22:51:26

I'm rewatching properly as I didn't start till series 3 (but found the rest on YouTube...)

YonicScrewdriver Tue 18-Nov-14 22:52:34

Mr T being David Tennant rather than a fool-pitying, plane-fearing hard man, MrsDV?

MrsDeVere Tue 18-Nov-14 23:08:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Showy Tue 18-Nov-14 23:12:07

I wish I was watching it for the first time. It is superb.

meglet Tue 18-Nov-14 23:45:31

I was slightly confused by the Mr T reference for a bit. All my Doctors are pre-revamp, I was thinking you meant Patrick Troughton grin. Then the penny dropped.

GettingJiggyWithIt Wed 19-Nov-14 01:52:09

Ooh I envy you...series 3 was superb, you are in for a treat.

streakybacon Wed 19-Nov-14 08:46:36

You lucky, lucky duck envy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now