Talk

Advanced search

The Leftovers

(11 Posts)
BaconAndAvocado Wed 12-Nov-14 20:10:37

Loving this show, is there another series?

Of particular note is the blooming gorgeous police chief........

The story's brilliant too!

FaFoutis Wed 12-Nov-14 20:47:25

I absolutely loved it. I watched the last one this morning and it has stayed with me all day.
The next series is a whole year away according to what I've read.

I don't watch much TV. If I loved The Leftovers what else might I like?

ispentitwithyou Wed 12-Nov-14 20:57:56

I absolutely love it too! My husband and I rarely watch anything together but we are really enjoying this (I think me slightly more but he finds it watchable,so that'll do megrin ) before this we were obsessed with breaking bad....I'm assuming you have seen that already fafoutis? Please don't tell me any spoilers if you have seen the whole of series one but tell me,does it keep it's momentum and does the last episode give some answers? My husband is worried its going to turn rubbish!

ispentitwithyou Wed 12-Nov-14 20:59:17

Another one people are loving is The Walking Dead fafoutis

FaFoutis Wed 12-Nov-14 21:05:19

Thanks, haven't seen either of those - I will try them.

I think it more than keeps its momentum ispent . No, the last one doesn't give any answers, that is what I love about it. It is like art, the meaning is between you and the thing rather than all in the thing itself. If you see what I mean.

ispentitwithyou Wed 12-Nov-14 22:57:52

I absolutely know what you mean! we have just watched the prequel where you saw them all before it happened. For me the 'take home' message in that particular episode was that people are often dissatisfied with life,particularly an easy and uncomplicated one but that its ok just to 'be' i know for an absolute certainty though that my husband will have gotten something completely different from it and probably so will everyone else,and that's the beauty of it i guess!

BaconAndAvocado Thu 13-Nov-14 12:11:32

Glad to,hear there's going to be another series, albeit in a years time smile

ispentitwithyou Thu 13-Nov-14 14:47:40

You will just have to google pictures of Justin til then......grin

FaFoutis Thu 13-Nov-14 18:25:49

me too, jogging.

songbird Thu 13-Nov-14 18:29:24

We love it too, and I hate to admit I was surprised that Mr Jennifer Aniston is quite talented and totally scrummy!

Figster Thu 13-Nov-14 20:59:56

There's something intriguing about it I don't love it but keep watching.

The last episode was horrible those GR lot really are sick I felt so sad for Nora when she went into her kitchen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now