Talk

Advanced search

How to Get Away With Murder

(15 Posts)
secretsquirrels Mon 10-Nov-14 17:50:11

Can't find a thread on this but DS2 and I are hooked.
It's very reminiscent of Scandal and a bit OTT but entertaining.

diddl Mon 10-Nov-14 20:55:16

It's addictive crap, isn't it?

how many have you seen?

EatShitDezza Mon 10-Nov-14 20:56:40

I watch Scandal too but fed up of it now. All just Pope shouting and crying and demanding. All the same

I love How To Get Away With Murder.

I love shite TV

diddl Mon 10-Nov-14 21:04:04

Oh Scandal has lost it now, I think.

Mind you I loathe the whole Olivia/Fitz thing.

I hate "romances" that are just affairs!

secretsquirrels Tue 11-Nov-14 09:31:12

Yes I have had it with Scandal, gave it up half way through the latest series. So bored with the Olivia / Fitz saga and the Hock/Hawk? angst.

This is equally trashy American tv but at the moment I love all the twists and turns. I suspect I will soon come to loathe Annalise but DS and I are enjoying trying to figure out who killed her creeping husband and why all the star students are covering it up.

NotPennysBoat Wed 12-Nov-14 21:43:47

I'm enjoying this so far, although (much like Scandal) I am constantly having to rewind because they all talk too fast!! Intrigued about the killing of the husband, wonder how they'd do subsequent seasons with an underlying 'mystery' all the way through...

secretsquirrels Thu 13-Nov-14 09:43:08

I thought it was just me, I do find in lots of US tv they talk very fast and I often think the vocabulary they use is wider than you would get in the UK.
Yes it's hard to see how the students can remain main characters after this unless it is going to be a dark and binding secret forever.

HRarehoundingme Sun 20-Nov-16 23:20:51

I've only just found this show and am bingewatching - anyone else watching?

HRarehoundingme Sun 20-Nov-16 23:21:25

I've only just found this show and am bingewatching - anyone else watching?

DispatchReady Mon 21-Nov-16 08:26:30

I just finished season 2 last week, it's completely bonkers but I really enjoyed it! Where are you up to?

HRarehoundingme Mon 21-Nov-16 12:49:59

Just finished series 1

tiffanysfanny Wed 23-Nov-16 23:14:04

Season 1 and 2 is on Netflix

Wombletor Fri 25-Nov-16 18:05:49

I'm watching on Netflix, it is utter sh*te but I love it! Love Viola playing Annalise and the ridiculous plots, its addictive escapism.

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Fri 25-Nov-16 18:10:23

ZOMBIE THREAD

ClaudiaApfelstrudel Mon 05-Dec-16 09:56:27

I watched season 1 and thought it was ok, maybe 6/10 got bored in season two and felt the plot was a little difficult to follow so gave up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now