Talk

Advanced search

Game of Thrones On Demand

(5 Posts)
Rafflesway Thu 06-Nov-14 13:15:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 06-Nov-14 14:31:02

DH watched it back to back (I like the theme tune grin )
There are some jaw dropping WTF moments in it but I couldn't really get into it .

Rafflesway Thu 06-Nov-14 15:31:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WhatsTheEffingPoint Fri 07-Nov-14 16:00:30

I was late to the GOT party too! I have a friend who has the means to get copies of american tv series, so i binged watched them all and then a friend sent me the books for my kindle and i've read all of them too, now just waiting to see what they do in the next tv series and waiting for the next book (if it ever happens)

My new fave series is The Blacklist.

VeraGrant Fri 07-Nov-14 16:18:59

I just couldn't get into GoT when dh and I bought the box set of series 1 and sat down to watch it, so I gave him my blessing to watch the rest of the series (and subsequent series bought on iTunes) without me.

A couple of weeks ago though i couldn't sleep and started watching GoT on my iPad....and have been bingeing ever since! Nearly finished series 4 and am going to be bereft after being immersed in it for a couple of weeks. It really is the most jaw dropping thing I've ever watched, and the production is phenomenal.

Maybe I'll turn to the books...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now