Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching The Leftovers?

(6 Posts)
OpenSandwich Wed 05-Nov-14 22:53:07

on sky Atlantic. I'm not sure I have a clue what is going on. I am afraid the writers don't either and are making it up as they go along. Or it will get cancelled and we'll never know.

Rosduk Thu 06-Nov-14 07:27:40

I'm watching it. I definitely have no idea what is going on!
We are an episode behind though. I really like it so far, it has just been confirmed there is a second series but if its not going to explain anything before the end of the first series I might start getting frustrated with it sad

BeyondPreparedForHell Thu 06-Nov-14 09:46:09

I'm ahead, I've seen the end of the series smile

I was getting to the frustrating, 'just want to know what is bloody going on' stage so I watched ahead, after toying with the idea of buying the book (the book doesnt look as good though). Some things will be explained, although obviously (being first season with second confirmed n'all) not everything is tied up at the end. I enjoyed it.

OpenSandwich Thu 06-Nov-14 22:44:21

I want to persevere, but so many questions.
It doesn't help that I keep nodding off really.
And that I keep forgetting what my unanswered questions are.

Do we know why all the smoking?
Or why he's so bothered about dogs?
Or who Wayne is?

AhhhhhhryaOfGhostHouseSnark Thu 06-Nov-14 23:16:08

I enjoyed it, the penultimate episode cleared a few things up, sort of, in a way, I still found it very confusing. I am already looking forward to the second series.
I love Nora, I cried a bit when she was talking about her family being sick in bed at the memorial.
And of course the chief and his tatts wink

OpenSandwich Tue 18-Nov-14 21:24:52

The GR should use little wipeboards or tablets. They must get through an awful lot of paper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now