Talk

Advanced search

I'm a celebrity

(12 Posts)
cocacola1 Tue 04-Nov-14 01:55:42

Returns 16th who do we have this year!?!

MirrorMirror Tue 04-Nov-14 08:37:45

I can't wait! Love Ant and Dec! Not seen any hints as to who is going to be in there this year but I expect the papers will be leaking details soon.

AnyoneForTardis Tue 04-Nov-14 17:19:11

I think some retired former footy player was named in the SUN or something last week. cant remember his name though, not an obvious one that would spring to mind.

Sparklingbrook Tue 04-Nov-14 17:21:12

Yay!

headlesslambrini Tue 04-Nov-14 17:25:52

Woohoo cant wait.

AnyoneForTardis Tue 04-Nov-14 17:33:53

well im guessing there'll be an Essex/Chelsea/Geordi/American version of all these person.

Someone who was in a boy/girl band in the past.

a retired sportsperson.

a busty babe with a micro bikini.

a Helen/Sinnita/Gillian type wholl scream at everything and will be nominated for all the trials (also claiming they've never seen the show and had no idea what it was and will confess right at the beginning all their bug phobias!)

someone surprising you'd never think would do this (Martina/George Takei spring to mind).

someone whos left Eastenders/Emmenrdale/Corrie and cant find work anywhere else.

ermmm....anyone else? grin wink

Fullpleatherjacket Tue 04-Nov-14 17:36:48

Really looking forward to this. Even the ad has me snorking grin

Think I saw a reference to Roy Keane going in? Which might shape up to be ....eventful grin

Cherrypie32 Tue 04-Nov-14 17:51:59

A good google brings up Roy Keane, Carmel from Hollyoaks, Melanie Sykes, the Olympic medal winning female boxer (Nicola someone), Alex Reid, Dynamo, Teri Hatcher...can't remember any others. Not def just rumours.

Fullpleatherjacket Tue 04-Nov-14 17:58:06

Alex Reid? shock

Is he hoping to do the double? grin

clam Tue 04-Nov-14 18:09:24

Dynamo?? Why would he need to go in there?

INeedSomeHelp Tue 04-Nov-14 18:14:35

Can't wait - always love it regardless of who is in it!

Ellenora5 Tue 04-Nov-14 18:28:03

Oh I can't wait, love love love it, lasts years was brill grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now