Talk

Advanced search

interior deign challenge -why not all episodes on iplayer?

(13 Posts)
mausmaus Mon 03-Nov-14 21:56:56

episode 3 is not available?
was there a disaster?

Teeb Mon 03-Nov-14 21:58:26

Eager to know too, i was hoping to have a mini marathon viewing tonight.

Halsall Mon 03-Nov-14 22:04:35

That's annoying. I only recorded the first one and having watched it, I fancy seeing them all.

Don't suppose anyone knows what the gorgeous kilim-style fabric was that Fiona used to cover the table in ep 1? I'd like to get my hands on some...

JazzAnnNonMouse Mon 03-Nov-14 22:08:09

Apparently they swapped which order they showed it - no idea why.

Thecroissantthief Tue 04-Nov-14 08:09:48

Was that the medieval one in Suffolk? I found that on Friday but also one called episode 4 Victorian London - watched it then realised that I don't think it had even been shown, as only three were on last week - really confused now! confused

Should say that the episodes were on the Virgin on demand system not iplayer. They were still there yesterday.

oneofthosenicemuslims2015 Tue 04-Nov-14 09:47:05

I was looking for episode 3 on iplayer, instead ended up watching the 4th show. thought it was just my sleep deprivation along with the inability to count at the moment blush

flatmouse Tue 04-Nov-14 12:20:27

The episode shown on Thursday (Victorian London) was "a change to the scheduled episode" (they stated prior to the start - they did not explain why).
Really enjoyed watching this last week - certainly don't always agree with the "experts" - eg I thought she was totally right about the panelling being "country" and changing it as she did - despite the effort involved - and the Client wasn't at all bothered about her ripping off the panelling.

oneofthosenicemuslims2015 Tue 04-Nov-14 12:31:54

Loved the upcycle in the grey room too, the clock out of teacups

Thecroissantthief Tue 04-Nov-14 12:53:47

I loved that dark colour she used in that room, now considering it for living room. It really sets off artwork on the walls. Never would have considered it before - watching this programme could end up being a bit expensive

topsmart Tue 04-Nov-14 12:57:19

Knew I should always check mumsnet first! Did they really broadcast the london one last Thursday after all? I was looking for the lavenham one and I've literally just filled in the iPlayer contact form to tell them they've got the wrong episode available blush

Floralnomad Tue 04-Nov-14 13:03:20

We watched them and me and dd picked the winner each night ( must have good taste ) , that clock out of teacups was beautiful , not sure how practical it is hanging a bike that you use on a white wall though.

flatmouse Tue 04-Nov-14 13:05:31

Although i think the right one won, i thought the lady who did the elderly couple's room got it exactly right - she completely met their brief. Did not think much at all of the design of the "upstairs" lounge.

Floralnomad Tue 04-Nov-14 13:10:10

I think that the couple with the upstairs room were just going to move it all round once the cameras left ,that unit in the middle of the room was ridiculous and although a TV shouldn't be a focal point you couldn't have watched it from any of the seating areas .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now