Talk

Advanced search

Secrets and lies

(8 Posts)
ladybird69 Thu 30-Oct-14 00:32:20

Anyone watching secrets and lies? Wow it's a great gritty drama. Anyone else watching?

butmumineedit Thu 30-Oct-14 07:48:47

Yes me, just watched the last episode and never saw that ending at all , thought it was a brilliant drama with good acting. Shame it wasn't advertised more as think it good have had a good following grin

ohmymimi Thu 30-Oct-14 07:48:49

Me! smile I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I think I know who did it, and why.

Optimist1 Thu 30-Oct-14 08:20:56

Yes, I've enjoyed it greatly - such an unexpected ending. I was also wrapped up in The Code, another Australian drama that's still available on iPlayer.

ohmymimi Thu 30-Oct-14 19:30:37

Well I'm no Marple, I didn't see that ending coming. It certainly kept me gripped and had a great twist.

PuppyMummy Thu 30-Oct-14 19:49:56

I just watched the last one today. It was good. Lots of twists and turns. I thought I had worked it out but I was wrong! didn't see that coming either.

ladybird69 Fri 31-Oct-14 02:35:08

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught it none of my friends have seen it, i really didn't see the ending, I agree I don't think it was advertised enough. Thanks optimist I'll try and find The Code now.

diddl Sat 01-Nov-14 16:28:26

I've just binge watched it & thought that it was quite obvious who it was.

What I didn't get was what put the police on to them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now