Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Poldark fans...

(6 Posts)
snozzlemaid Tue 28-Oct-14 22:41:59

Very excited to see this clip from the new Poldark.
Click on the word Poldark when it appears. I think it's the third clip after call the midwife and happy valley. Be quick or you'll miss it.

play.bbc.co.uk/play/pen/g8nkfq73tt

FangsForBloodyNothing Tue 28-Oct-14 23:32:18

Oooh,those clips look great snozzle.Thanks for thatthlsmile

snozzlemaid Wed 29-Oct-14 00:13:08

Just watched again and Poldark is a few more clips in than I thought. It does look great, I really can't wait to see it.

dustyanswer Wed 29-Oct-14 15:17:02

Oo-er, no, I'm not sure. I remember the original and while that was hammier than a leg of gammon I think I might prefer it to the 21st century super-authentic version. But I will give it a try - let's just hope they haven't crammed all the books into 3 feature-length dramas...

snozzlemaid Wed 29-Oct-14 15:24:59

I personally think it's going to be amazing. I'm not sure how many books the first series will cover, but I know it's not all of them.
I love the original series too and have re-watched it recently, but the storylines for the new series are reported to be closer to the books than the 70's series.

Igneococcus Thu 30-Oct-14 14:07:27

Looking forward to Poldark but what made me jump up and down in excitement watching this clip was Jonathan Strange & Mr Norell, and Wolf Hall too. Three TV programmes to look forward to, not bad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now