Talk

Advanced search

Ladies of London - who's looking forward to the posher MIC??

(12 Posts)
supadupapupascupa Sun 27-Apr-14 08:32:44

I stumbled across this morning! www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2614043/Claws-great-high-society-catfight-Its-stunning-line-heres-truth-smiles-posh-reality-show.html
I think it will either lack the humour that makes MIC work, or it will just be marvelous....looking forward to it, although it doesn't start until the summer.....

supadupapupascupa Sun 27-Apr-14 08:33:11

Clicky link

Tiredemma Sun 27-Apr-14 08:34:01

I saw this also today- yes- looking forward to it!

whatevermaycome Sun 27-Apr-14 11:11:30

It looks fantastic !

supadupapupascupa Sun 27-Apr-14 13:43:16

hmmm start of summer....so that could be May then???

supadupapupascupa Sun 27-Apr-14 13:44:26

clicky link it starts JUNE

supadupapupascupa Sun 27-Apr-14 13:46:51

Set in the glittering, class-conscious city of London, the docu-series follows a group of elite British socialites, Annabelle Neilson and Caroline Stanbury, along with American expats, Juliet Angus, Caprice Bourret, Marissa Hermer, and Noelle Reno, who all run in similar social circles, but are worlds apart. From weekend getaways in the English countryside, to high tea at one of London's exclusive polo-clubs, both groups adhere to strict unwritten rules of engagement where reputation is everything.

Their lives sound like hard work to be honest! Beautiful, but i can't be arsed with my reputation - where's the fun in that!?!

TheLastThneed Tue 14-Oct-14 10:20:31

I haven't seen MIC or TOWIE, but I watched the taster of LOL...I think it'll be right up my street...

frogmore6 Sun 19-Oct-14 20:28:50

LOL! Vulgar, vulgar social climbers- it hurts.

JazzAnnNonMouse Sun 19-Oct-14 21:16:01

It looks like Real housewives of London

AyMamita Sun 02-Nov-14 16:49:29

Quite enjoying this. Americans ghastly - Noelle Reno is coming across as an actual sociopath but appears to have no self-awareness whatsoever so that's OK. I like Caroline. Annabelle's so annoying and mopy. I thought Isabella Blow was McQueen's muse? Think her granny should have her own show though!

EachandEveryone Sun 02-Nov-14 22:08:03

I'm loving it. Yes I can't understand Annabelle being on their if she's so hip. I don't really know their names yet but the American who fell out with Annabelle last night is very acttractive I think Annabelles abit jealous of her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now