Talk

Advanced search

It's Strictly, but not as we know it!

(8 Posts)
Sunnymeg Fri 04-Apr-14 17:00:11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26889405

I wonder who will get the job?

ShesARumUn Fri 04-Apr-14 17:37:13

Graham Norton gets my vote. Or keep Tess and Claudia - it doesn't have to be a man and a woman.

Anyone but Anton du Beke.

cankles Fri 04-Apr-14 17:44:40

I hope it's Tess and Claudia, I think they work really well together. Do they need a man to anchor the show?!

Gooseysgirl Fri 04-Apr-14 18:06:05

I think Claw and Tess have done a fab job, but wouldn't mind seeing a new presenter (definitely not Anton though, or Ronnie Corbett). Would also quite like to see Graham Norton do it... Or maybe Alexander Armstrong

glenthebattleostrich Fri 04-Apr-14 18:10:33

Can they get rid of Tess too? I can't stand the woman.

Claudia should get the Tess role and perhaps Zoe Ball for the main presenter role

Nennypops Fri 04-Apr-14 18:51:39

I must say I was cheering when I heard. With luck I'll be able to watch the next series without my thumb hovering over the mute button.

I'm not mad about Tess, but I think she did an absolutely heroic job covering up Brucie's fluffs, pretending to find his "jokes" funny, and smiling through as he pawed her. She deserves the gig, if she wants it. But definitely keep Claudia.

Twinklestein Fri 04-Apr-14 19:08:59

I'm so relieved. I think there needs to be a male and female presenter.
Claudia and Tess together is a bit odd.

42notTrendy Fri 04-Apr-14 19:13:18

I'd rather it was Tess leaving. Dead behind the eyes. Claudia and someone. Anton I do like. Or Graham Norton.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now