Talk

Advanced search

Oi! Musketeers fans - over here!

(5 Posts)
MirandaGoshawk Tue 01-Apr-14 18:39:07

It occurred to me as I was mourning my bland desert of future Sundays, that de Winter was the name chosen by Daphne du Maurier for her hero, and that Mamie McCoy (Milady de Winter) looks exactly as I have always imagined Rebecca (so also de Winter) - dark-haired, beautiful, charming but treacherous. She & Max probably had some rampant 'good times' wink before he realised what a total bitch she was. Daphne du Maurier might well've read Dumas. What do you reckon?

MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 02-Apr-14 08:50:07

Milady is a bit of a fox!

[[http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/other_subjects/a2041389-Welcome-Wenches-To-The-Swagger-Inn-Doors-now-officially-open?msgid=46147858#46147858 <beckons Miranda>

MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 02-Apr-14 08:50:34

<ahem> tries again

QueenAnneofAustria Wed 02-Apr-14 10:31:57

Click on Malcolm's link. Click on Malcolm's link. Where have you been for the last 10 weeks. We discuss lots of things and since you are Team Milady you will have a safe and secure place to join the erm more cultured discussion --me-

MirandaGoshawk Wed 02-Apr-14 10:50:18

Oooh, thanks Malcolm. I've lurked, of course, but was a bit shy and am thrilled and all of a flutter to get my own personal invitation <<fans self >>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now