Talk

Advanced search

Made in Chelsea - from the beginning on e4

(10 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Mon 17-Mar-14 11:41:17

Somehow I never watched mic - tho love towie and have watched avidly from day one

But e4 are running mic from s1 so watched today

Have to say they all seem so pretentious ......

Esp spencer saying I'm only going to sleep with my girlfriend at the moment ..... What does he want a pat on the back???

It started today 9am e4 and repeated 3.30am following day and also +1 - so set planner if want to watch from Beginning

Who else has never seen or who has watched and think its fab?

Is it worth continuing?

slalomsuki Mon 17-Mar-14 13:50:41

I got in to MiC late in series 3 but admit to watching some of the earlier episodes on iplayer.

I found them shallow and spoilt throughout but fascinating and I couldn't stop watching. Not really one of them with a redeeming feature but great clothes and fab flats.

mollypup Mon 17-Mar-14 17:34:29

As shallow as they are, their lifestyles are brilliant. I certainly wouldn't say no to their way of lives, literally nothing to worry about other than silly relationships.

Olivegirl Mon 17-Mar-14 17:40:40

I have two older teens dds
So I started watching it when they were,
And while it is shallow pretentious and cringeworthy ...

I became a little addicted shock

noddyholder Mon 17-Mar-14 17:41:36

I also started watching with teenage ds He is now at uni and I still watch it He makes me save the episodes for when he is back lol! I am addicted

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 17-Mar-14 17:53:59

They do seem shallow and already I'm assuming spencer is he mark wright of towie

Feel sorry for the girlfriend of the bloke with long hair - will get to know names - but he seems to have 2 adoring friends who are female - the one writing the blog

Saying all that I am intrigued and will be recording it every 9am grin

Are they all rick via mummy/daddy or do some work?

As I said if you missed it today it is repeated 3.30am following day so you can still catch the first episode ever early tue am

mollypup Mon 17-Mar-14 18:12:08

I think the vast majority do work of some sort whether it be fashion, make up, pr etc but they've probably fell into the jobs thanks to mummy and daddy. A lot are heirs to fortunes, Millie is Quality Street/Rowntrees and Jamie is McVities I think.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 18-Mar-14 16:55:58

How the other half live eh

Tho they seem very wooden and in s1 e2 today the gf of the long haired bloke wasn't impressed with binky etc turning up on what shoul have been their romantic holiday

Spencer obv must get dumped as no way would I be his girlfriend when sending messages to craggy?

Then again of anything like towie the woman always forgive their man for being unfaithful hmm mugs

SilverOldie Wed 19-Mar-14 16:18:24

I'm watching these as didn't start watching until a few episodes in. They are completely vacuous but I love it.

By the way her name is Caggy, not Craggy grin

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 19-Mar-14 21:51:58

Pmsl. Whoops @name

Have to say I am Hooked - absolutely love this - and only 3 episodes in smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now