Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Robin Wright is my new girl crush.

(10 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Sun 16-Mar-14 23:16:55

Just watching the first season of House of Cards. Her hair is fabulous. She reminds me of a younger Glen Close. Such a great part she's playing.

Lottapianos Mon 17-Mar-14 07:07:38

She is stunning. She looks so incredibly fit and toned and I love how she only wears black or white or grey.

gillianMFS Mon 17-Mar-14 12:58:13

She is amazing! I've just finished watching season two, so good.

Cocolepew Mon 17-Mar-14 13:14:30

Me too, I love everything about her.
My new mantra is 'What Woud Claire Do'.
Though I admit she's probably not the best role model.

Cocolepew Mon 17-Mar-14 13:16:51

I was reading a blog about what clothes she wears as Claire. I might need to start saving. Forever.

Lighthousekeeping Mon 17-Mar-14 13:42:18

She said she hates Claire's style in rl!

SecretWitch Mon 17-Mar-14 13:48:01

I have crushed on her since "Princess Bride". She is a stunning woman.

lovelychops Wed 19-Mar-14 20:13:18

I love her hair. And her toned arms!

tribpot Wed 19-Mar-14 20:19:59

I've crushed on her since "Princess Bride" as well. William Goldman (who wrote the novel and the film) said when he met Robin Wright he was bowled over by her beauty, her self-assurance and her talent and was convinced she would become the most famous woman in the world. He believes the reason that didn't happen, at least when she was in her twenties, was because she chose not to. (He doesn't say so but it's always seemed like she's minimised her career for Sean Penn).

Fantastic to see her back and absolutely killing it as Claire. But I'd like to see her play something completely different next, she doesn't want to get typecast as the Hitchcockian icy blonde.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 19-Mar-14 23:23:29

She said in a recent interview that she got mugged infront of her young children and decided then to take a back seat and bring them up quietly. Have you seen their daughter Dylan? Also stunning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now