Talk

Advanced search

Is it the last Revenge tonight? I blinking hope so!

(10 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Mon 10-Mar-14 19:55:16

Isn't it the wedding tonight? Surely that has to be the end of all the drama? Does anyone know if there's a 4th season?

DevlinMaccabee Mon 10-Mar-14 20:01:12

Sorry but there are another ten episodes left in this season!

tribpot Mon 10-Mar-14 20:08:21

Yes sorry - it gets worse even than you can imagine smile (But also gets back into the zone of 'so ridiculous that it's hilariously compelling' if that makes you feel any better).

Lighthousekeeping Mon 10-Mar-14 20:11:52

You are bloody joking?! I thought the wedding was the showdown. OMG another ten! shock

tribpot Mon 10-Mar-14 20:22:42

Tra-la-la. No spoilers! grin

Don't you remember from the previous series, the 'big event' that's shown in flash forward at the start of the series never takes place at the end of the series? It's a flash forward to the mid-season break in the US, so the big cliff-hanger before it goes on hiatus until .. well, about now.

I honestly don't think I can cope with another series, though - I am willing it to end.

Lighthousekeeping Mon 10-Mar-14 20:50:03

Me too. So will we get the break as well?

northender Mon 10-Mar-14 21:31:32

Trouble is, as I got sick of it, ds has decided he quite likes it so I still end up watching it. That's my excuse anywaywink

tribpot Mon 10-Mar-14 21:40:00

No, Lighthouse - you should go straight through. The UK and US end up showing the final episode more or less at the same time (likewise Grey's Anatomy and so on, the mid-season break in the US is nearly as barking as Revenge itself).

Oblomov Mon 10-Mar-14 21:42:16

No there is plenty more.
Goes off to join Revenge thread. Invites OP to join us all there!!

crazyspaniel Mon 10-Mar-14 21:49:26

They are pitching for a fourth season as well! So it's very far from being over!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now