Talk

Advanced search

one born every minute

(17 Posts)
mummyinwonderland Mon 03-Mar-14 21:23:37

is it just me that absolutely loves one born every minute? i could honestly watch it all day long.Before having my first baby it scared me to death, but after having her i just cant stop watching, I shed a tear after every baby is born while my OH sits there rolling his eyes at me!
Please someone tell me I`m not alone!!

Ludways Mon 03-Mar-14 21:34:51

I'm watching it now, it's ok I suppose. I never cry though, lol

Mondaybaby Mon 03-Mar-14 21:36:45

You are not alone. I love it too. I could also watch it for hours. It is interesting every week. I would NEVER have volunteered to have been on it though when I had my dd!

MunchkinsMumof2 Mon 03-Mar-14 21:40:46

I love it and always cry at the birth.

mummyinwonderland Mon 03-Mar-14 23:01:23

Haha no, I could never be on a show like that, the last thing you want to be thinking about is thousands of people that will see you going though labour!

GeordieJellybean Mon 03-Mar-14 23:05:29

I couldn't watch it whilst I was pregnant as it terrified me. Love it now though and it makes me very broody!

susiedaisy Tue 04-Mar-14 18:47:13

Just watching it nowsmile

Idontknowhowtohelpher Tue 04-Mar-14 20:13:37

I'm amazed at the mother of the labouring woman filming the baby emerging! shock

MiaowTheCat Wed 05-Mar-14 08:43:49

I used to watch it - but since having a traumatic birth that's left me with PTSD - it's very triggering for me now (2 years on I can just about watch it again but I get no enjoyment from it anymore). It's not the actual programme to be honest, it's the whole discussion online and in the real world about it that I find upsetting - it feeds into this whole idea of "success" or "failure" with birth when you get comments about "x did really well" or "that one in the pink is a right drama queen and really annoying me"

1944girl Wed 05-Mar-14 20:24:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BigW Wed 05-Mar-14 20:27:20

I weep at every episode grin

susiedaisy Tue 11-Mar-14 19:48:57

Is there another thread for obem ?

TwelveLeggedWalk Tue 11-Mar-14 21:51:59

Love it, always have. Miss the Mn super active chats of the early series though!

susiedaisy Tue 11-Mar-14 22:46:43

Me too that's why I wondered if I'm missing the main thread as it used to have loads of people on it.

TwelveLeggedWalk Tue 11-Mar-14 22:48:15

All quiet this week by the looks of things. Just watched on catch-up, love love love the last younger couple.

fancyanotherfez Wed 12-Mar-14 21:10:55

I must admit, Im watching it on catch up, and I'm finding it a bit whispers dull. I don't know why. A bit samey?

susiedaisy Thu 13-Mar-14 11:26:44

I agree this series so far seems a bit bland. Can't believe the lack of interest on MN. the last series the thread was jam packed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now