Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Graham Norton 28th Feb

(8 Posts)
WildThong Sat 01-Mar-14 01:03:11

Ant and Dec are good fun but wtf is Naomi Campbell on for? Not the best show was it?

littlebluedog12 Sat 01-Mar-14 07:04:06

I can't believe he spent so much time talking to Ant n Dec and Naomi Campbell who were all pretty dull when he had Aaron Paul! He barely spoke about Breaking Bad and even then Ant n Dec were trying to get in on the act hmm

Animation Sat 01-Mar-14 14:07:56

Not seen it. But thought Lily Allan was bad or spoilt the atmosphere the week before!

scarletforya Sat 01-Mar-14 14:16:00

Aaron Paul should have been in the top spot. Ant and Dec in the middle and the other guy at the end.

Naomi Campbell was definitely scraping the end of the barrel. A washed up model with a diva reputation? Get off!

Her wig is horrible and what was all that nonsense about her thinking she has big boobs and the tit tape?
Her chest looks like a xylophone!

Scarletohello Sat 01-Mar-14 14:21:26

The actor who is playing Christian Grey is hot tho...

Lighthousekeeping Sat 01-Mar-14 16:05:00

I wouldn't call her washed up........

Strawdolly Sat 01-Mar-14 18:22:32

I thought it was squirm worthy last night. I agree Aaron Paul should have had the show to himself been top of the bill. And I did wonder what Naomi Campbell was there for - she doesn't come across very well, far too conscious of how she's looking.

Yama Sat 01-Mar-14 18:26:57

I only watched until he announced Naomi Campbell was coming on. Past my bedtime.

Anyway, Ant N' Dec were pretty dull. That Northern Irish guy I thought was great. He barely spoke with Aaron Paul, whose voice I adore. Yeah, I agree - Graham should have actually interviewed Aaron. That would've been good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now