Talk

Advanced search

Permission Impossible

(8 Posts)
birdybirdy21 Wed 26-Feb-14 22:18:31

This is a follow on from the planners which was aired last year. Was on last night and tonight at 7pm on BBC2.

Anyone else watching?

dillite Thu 27-Feb-14 01:18:56

I am. It's fascinating, isn't it? The couple that moved their entire house stone by stone are a bit over the top, aren't they? That tree house is nowhere near their house!

clairealfie Thu 27-Feb-14 08:52:09

I love this programme! I'm a planner and it's just so realistic and really funny :-)

Seeline Thu 27-Feb-14 08:56:26

I'm trying to but it's just the wrong time for me. I must look up on iPlayer. claire I was a planner too before kids, so been out of the loop for about 12 years, but nothing seems to have changed much! It's good to see a programme that gives a fair picture of the system, without blaming the planners for everything wink

birdybirdy21 Thu 27-Feb-14 09:46:02

The people who moved their house brick by brick were being unreasonable. Typical of people from the Cotswolds (I'm one of them!) the man with the treehouse was so down to earth on comparison. It looks like it is on every night for the next week or so. Yeah it is on at a crap time of the day. It used to be on at about 9pm.

clairealfie Thu 27-Feb-14 14:05:09

Yes seeline it makes a refreshing change!

Nottheshrinkingcapgrandpa Sat 01-Mar-14 15:20:42

Just catching g up on this now. It's brilliant!

namechangeagaininnit Sat 01-Mar-14 15:42:57

Just seen the latest episode and watched some of the last series. The objectors never come across well, do they?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now