Talk

Advanced search

Boogie Beebies is back on Cbeebies!

(12 Posts)
MandMand Fri 21-Feb-14 07:07:42

I'm ridiculously excited to be watching Boogie Beebies in bed with my 7 year old - it used to one of his all time favourite Cbeebies shows when he was a toddler, but my 4 year old has never seen it!

I wonder if it's just on because it's a dinosaur themed one to fit in with dinosaur week, or if we can look forward to the return of some more long lost shows, such as Doodle Doo, or Brum, but please NOT Big Cook Little Cook!

Vajazzler Fri 21-Feb-14 07:41:58

What??? I can't find it <sob> I love boogie beebies. Mango mango and double decker bus are 2 of my favourite songs! I can't find it on my sky planner was it on the cbeebies channel?

Jaynebxl Fri 21-Feb-14 07:52:34

Ooo we loved Boogie Pete and went to a couple of his gigs for kids. Doodle doo was my all time fave. They shpuld show the golden oldies for thoae of us whose children have outgrown cbeebies from time to time so we can all reminisce.

Meglet Fri 21-Feb-14 07:57:53

We have a CBeebies Xmas DVD so we get to watch (and dance to) the Christmas boogie beebies every december.

I used to do boogie beebies with DS in the sling. He's 7 now.

MandMand Fri 21-Feb-14 07:58:03

It was on first thing this morning, around 7am I think. Really took me back - perhaps they should start a new channel called CBeebies Gold for all those classics from 5 years or so ago ...

NormHonal Fri 21-Feb-14 07:59:40

My DCs love it too, we have a couple of old ones on old CBeebies DVDs.

They got very excited when it was on this morning.

PostHocErgoPropterHoc Fri 21-Feb-14 08:01:08

I bought the dvd for my dcs just a week ago as I'd given up on it coming back! Go go mango is a favourite here too smile

CecyHall Fri 21-Feb-14 08:06:54

I thought I'd woken up in 2007.

What they should be bringing back is Storymakers (blue cow, blue blue cow).

mrspremise Fri 21-Feb-14 12:00:10

Blue Cow is my style icon grin

Euphemia Fri 21-Feb-14 17:52:54

Boogie Pete looks the same height as the average four year-old, but I always thought he looked like he'd be a good laugh down the pub. smile

IneedAwittierNickname Sat 22-Feb-14 00:52:55

Ds1 (9) was boogie beebie mad!

And doodle do, that's what it was called! We've been trying to remember for weeks now!

Yes yes yrs to cbeebies gold! i the dc would love that!

LetZygonsbeZygons Sat 22-Feb-14 19:04:59

we love boogie beebies.

fave songs- carousel
at the airport
giddy up brave prince
double decker bus
the shoe shop one
and loads more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now