Talk

Advanced search

Netflix or love film for streaming Disney?

(9 Posts)
Parietal Thu 13-Feb-14 22:36:11

I'm thinking of signing up to Netflix or love film (or something else) but am getting frustrated that you cant browse the full selection of movies before signing up. So can anyone tell me?

Do they offer all the classic disney type films for the kids? Not just sequels, ones that are watchable like Lion King?

Any other good / bad points? Is streaming reliable (in north London) or does it keep freezing?

Thanks for comments.

curiousgeorgie Thu 13-Feb-14 22:46:25

If you're doing it for Disney, get Now TV instead!

It's amazing, it has practically every Disney, classic and Pixar, very old ones like Witch Mountain, Herbie, Freaky Friday, all the main Princess movies plus the sequels.

I think there's something like 290 films in the Disney category?

Pretty sure you can get a box for about £10/15... Works out a hell of a lot cheaper than a subscription to Netflix.

And loads of other stuff on there too, I like it better than my sky box wink

curiousgeorgie Thu 13-Feb-14 22:47:25

http://watch.nowtv.com/movies/genres/disney?IRCT=Movies_Disney

rootypig Thu 13-Feb-14 22:47:54

Netflix only has a couple of Disney

FinallyGotAnIPhone Thu 13-Feb-14 22:49:58

I wanted this recently. I took a month ofnNetflx for free and there's not much Disney on there. Tangled, Peter
Pan etc.

I also got sky movies for a month... That's where all the Disney is. More expensive though.

curiousgeorgie Thu 13-Feb-14 22:51:15

Plus Now TV gets stuff months sooner than Netflix etc...

PontOffelPock Thu 13-Feb-14 22:54:03

Second Now TV - can't believe how cheap it is for essentially Sky on demand - we love it!
Every kids film known to man on there....

curiousgeorgie Thu 13-Feb-14 22:55:31

I'm currently watching the episode of Modern Family on there that isn't showing on TV until Monday wink

Parietal Fri 14-Feb-14 19:56:34

thanks for all the comments, i'll take a look a now TV.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now