Talk

Advanced search

the big reunion 2014

(9 Posts)
misstiredbuthappy Thu 13-Feb-14 21:04:17

Anyone been watching it ? Enjoyed last years. This years not as good I dont think

Figster Thu 13-Feb-14 21:11:42

I am loved eternal in the day not too fussed about anyone else this year.

misstiredbuthappy Thu 13-Feb-14 21:15:37

Yeah I liked eternal too. Can remember cheesy A1 damage. The super group seems stupid. Havent a clue who the rest are

Figster Thu 13-Feb-14 21:43:58

Kelle not coming across very well is she?

Just bought caught in the middle off iTunes shock

misstiredbuthappy Thu 13-Feb-14 22:02:50

No not at all. They need louise back. Tbf though there beter songs were without her. Oh god smile

MissCalamity Thu 13-Feb-14 22:35:59

Does Vernie's face look strange to anyone else?

Last years reunion was really good & I'm only watching this years for Eternal; but have found myself glued to what the rest of the groups have been saying.

What is all this about Girl Thing, the producers are definitely scraping the bottom of a barrel with that "group" grin

misstiredbuthappy Fri 14-Feb-14 12:52:40

Yes very strange, I know I couldnt remember Girl Thing but a quick google tells me there a bit of a one hit wonder. They all lead very different lives now so think there will be lots of arguments smile

Amandine29 Fri 07-Mar-14 00:02:38

Did anyone watch tonight? You could see the woman from Girl Thing (Lindsay?) getting more and more pissed as the conversation went on. Disaster waiting to happen.

LetZygonsbeZygons Sat 08-Mar-14 18:55:40

Theres another thread on TBR on this site also.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now