Talk

Advanced search

Midsomer Murders meets Borgen & The Kiling

(9 Posts)
Halsall Wed 12-Feb-14 21:16:45

Can't see any other threads, apologies if everyone's discussing this......but dh and I are having a lovely time spotting all our favourite Scandi actors in Midsomer Murders. It's on now. Katrine from Borgen, Rie and Vagn from The Killing series 1. Maybe more to come.

Hilarious! grin

HettiePetal Wed 12-Feb-14 22:24:03

Not to mention the now mega-famous Copenhagen Police Station!

bettys Thu 13-Feb-14 07:06:00

Wasn't Pernille the chief detective? iykwim. And the estate agent the lovely secretary from Borgen who the beardy bloke shagged?

StoorieHoose Thu 13-Feb-14 07:30:23

THATS who the estate agent was!! Thanks Bettys

Was watchable and good to see lots of familiar faces

StoorieHoose Thu 13-Feb-14 07:31:23

Yes it was Pernille from The Killing - she looked different waken not being a stressed out mum

bettys Thu 13-Feb-14 07:45:42

Yes the episode was good fun, don't normally watch it properly, just like the bits with the dog in.
Also spotted him whats's married to Meera Syal, her what did it is the nurse from Getting On (the thing with Jo Brand) and Pen was the baddie woman from Cliffhanger.

fussychica Thu 13-Feb-14 10:01:43

Thought I give this a go as love Scandi stuff but had to admit defeat after 20 mins. As soon as the biscuit factory scene came on I knew I couldn't keep goinggrin

getdownshep Thu 13-Feb-14 15:58:00

Also the mystery girlfriend in Copenhagen was Trols secretary/girlfriend from the Killing series 1.

diddl Fri 14-Feb-14 19:21:15

Ingrid was Benedikte in Borgen wasn't she and the estate agent was Nete in Borgen?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now