Talk

Advanced search

She's 78, he's 39. Am I the only one watching?

(13 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Tue 04-Feb-14 22:05:55

Or that will admit to it?

Saucia Tue 04-Feb-14 22:07:58

What channel? Sounds interesting

Mumofthreeteens Tue 04-Feb-14 22:08:48

Just started to watch it on +1. think I feel a little sick....

MrGeresHamster Tue 04-Feb-14 22:09:26

I saw it... hmmm

Mumofthreeteens Tue 04-Feb-14 22:11:03

Channel 5 plus 1 (177). My mother has had a couple of toy boys but this lot all seem a little odd.

brokenpurpleheart Tue 04-Feb-14 22:14:04

I watched it and usually think love is love and none of our business but there were a couple of them that did make me cringe a bit!!

GreenShadow Tue 04-Feb-14 22:54:44

Aggh, catching up on 5+1.

The woman tans her skin to stay young.....I'm speechless! Her skin (and colouring) looks awful.

QOD Tue 04-Feb-14 22:58:25

Ummm couple one, Joan and Phil, he's coming across a bit learning disabled to me.
Infact couple two too .... Peculiar

carabos Wed 05-Feb-14 19:31:27

We flipped it on and one look at ancient crone with her saggy implanted tits out in front of her toy boy and her surgeon was enough.

Fairylea Wed 05-Feb-14 19:33:18

I watched it last night or the night before,can't remember now.

I just thought the old woman with the huge boobs could have got her hair sorted out! She looked good for her age if you like that sort of thing but her hair was like cotton wool!

wannaBe Thu 06-Feb-14 10:23:05

I watched it last night (recorded it) and was a bit hmm at most of them.

The woman whose husband told her on his death bed to go and get a boob job and a toy boy ... wtf?

And the one who left his wife for his daughter's friend. "I said I wanted to move in with Nicky so I went home and told my wife and she said ok then and even packed for me and so I did that night." Just like that. Pity c5 didn't interview the wife... or the daughter...

And the 78 yo who has just become a father... hmm

They were all bloody weird if you ask me...

SwedishEdith Fri 07-Feb-14 00:03:07

I watched this. Joan, the deathbed breast implants one, actually looked older than her age, I thought. And the couple with the old bloke who looked like an Egghead- they looked like each other.

QOD Fri 07-Feb-14 18:14:09

Those 2 blokes though, I know one was epileptic but they didn't seem quite up to coping with people their own age, so it's, I suppose, lovely that they found love with someone who loves them as they are with the added bonus of them being half their age
Funny that it was TOTALLY not true when the bloke was they old one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now