Talk

Advanced search

Katie blooming Hopkins is at it again!

(29 Posts)
LisaMcGarry Tue 04-Feb-14 11:37:33

This controversy for hire is building on her shambolic appearance on the benefit debate last night and adding more fuel to the fire it seems.

Now she's calling Lily Allen and Gemma Collins fat, Kelly Osbourne poisonous and Kelly Brook digusting.

I like that Lily's taken a stand but the fact that she's had to talk about her tragic miscarriage etc is so sad.

I can't stand this woman!

http://wp.me/pCi4w-MWI

PostHocErgoPropterHoc Tue 04-Feb-14 11:39:46

Of course she is, that's how she earns a living. Stop paying attention and she'll go away.

JakeBullet Tue 04-Feb-14 11:40:20

Boring isn't she?

CBA to watch or listen to her tbh...only find out what the stupid cow has been up to via MN.

Sounds like she got her arse kicked on the benefits debate programme though.....which pleases me.

ohmymimi Tue 04-Feb-14 12:52:33

Ignore, ignore, ignore - the less attention she gets, the more likely she will disappear into the obscurity she deserves.

Nancy66 Tue 04-Feb-14 13:35:43

she must stay awake at night dreaming up what new, outspoken bollocks she can spew just to create controversy

Mother Theresa was a whore!

Cancer patients should be made to sell their organs!

children of immigrants should clean chimneys!

oscarwilde Tue 04-Feb-14 14:33:49

She was all but called a b*tch on live TV in Ireland last week, by the host Ryan Tubridy.

hickorychicken Tue 04-Feb-14 15:15:14

She cant ACTUALLY believe what shes spouting can she? Unfortunately she makes a living from it and will continue to be heard and seen until (a) people ignore her and stop being offended(or appear not to be on the outside) or (b) she is assisinated. grin

hickorychicken Tue 04-Feb-14 15:28:00

A bit disgusted with HEAT magazine, giving a spinner wheel of celebs to slag off! I used to like that magazine, wont buy it again now. angry

WildThong Tue 04-Feb-14 15:29:52

Ach, she's a tube, ignore ignore ignore

IHaveSeenMyHat Tue 04-Feb-14 15:32:14

I had no idea it was possible to carve out a career as a troll until Katie Hopkins...

Nancy66 Tue 04-Feb-14 15:36:22

White Dee was actually the most dignified and reasonable person on there.

Thought Jack Munroe came over very badly too

DramaAlpaca Tue 04-Feb-14 15:37:15

Ignore her. She gets paid very well to be poisonous. The less attention she is given the better.

As oscarwilde says, she didn't go down very well with a live audience on Irish TV's Friday night talk show last week. She was going on about children's names again, and didn't make herself very popular grin

VestaCurry Tue 04-Feb-14 15:44:36

Does she have a 'business' as such?

Nancy66 Tue 04-Feb-14 15:49:34

herself. She doesn't run a business.

OpalQuartz Tue 04-Feb-14 15:52:39

I'm sure she loves it when people give her publicity on Mumsnet.

rainbowfeet Tue 04-Feb-14 15:54:39

I think the phrase 'give her enough rope & she'll hang herself' is working, I don't think it'll be too long before no mag or newspaper or tv show will have a bar of her!!!

Offensive witch!!

CalamityKate Tue 04-Feb-14 15:57:07

She actually comes across as quite thick I think. She seems to be under the impression that if you say something - anything - in a plummy accent and in a sneery way it automatically becomes a) witty b) interesting and c) intelligent. It doesn't, of course.

CalamityKate Tue 04-Feb-14 16:01:28

Her beloved phrase "Knit your own lentils" - or variations thereof - illustrate my point nicely. She's found a little saying that she thinks is amusing so repeats it and repeats it. Of course everyone knows that things tend to get less, rather than more funny the more they're repeated but KH is far too dim to realise this.

JakeBullet Tue 04-Feb-14 16:58:55

Might start a petition and send it to all the TV companies and social media sites etc....it will be called "Ditch the Bitch".

JakeBullet Tue 04-Feb-14 17:00:25

...but anyhow I suspect she is preening herself with delight over any coverage she gets ....even us calling her a fake baked old trout on here.

sebsmummy1 Tue 04-Feb-14 17:12:53

Sorry, isn't this the woman that had sex in a field I'm broad daylight with a man she was having an affair with and was all over the papers?

If so then really struggling to understand why she thinks she holds the moral compass for the UK. I find it baffling.

curiousgeorgie Tue 04-Feb-14 17:17:52

Agree that she's vile but tbf... Gemma Collins is pretty fat blush

Lily Allen tweeted her back. I'll see if I can link..

curiousgeorgie Tue 04-Feb-14 17:19:12

Don't know how to do a proper link... She's deleted her tweets but they're all in the daily mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2551495/Lily-Allen-hits-Katie-Hopkins-criticised-putting-weight-pregnant-saying-looked-hideous.html

ButICantaloupe Tue 04-Feb-14 17:29:54

Who?! Never heard of her. She sounds pretty insignificant.

LoofahVanDross Tue 04-Feb-14 17:32:33

She looked haggard on the Bens Row last night. Thought White Dee came across very well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now