Talk

Advanced search

Dance Moms season 4 Uk

(14 Posts)
Dixy30 Wed 15-Jan-14 21:16:47

Hiya
I know lifetime is endlessly repeating season 2 but I started watching parts of season 4 on you tube & really want to see the 3hr uncut special that aired in USA last night (14 Jan).

Does anyone know how can watch it in uk? None of you tube links work and all the free streaming tv sites seem to be a con and don't work. Lifetime site will not play it in uk.

Sad times !! wink

Campaspe Fri 17-Jan-14 21:39:22

Didn't even realise there had been season 3 and 4. This is compulsive viewing, can't believe it won't be shown.

PenguinBear Sat 18-Jan-14 09:59:31

I love dance moms! I am only on season 2 but me and my dd1 love it! smile

Campaspe Sat 18-Jan-14 19:00:53

I am only on Season 2 as well. I just watch it open-mouthed really. All of the women seem to be extraordinarily bitchy, particularly Chloe's and Paige's mum. And their jealousy of Maddy. My goodness. Talk about over-invested in your kids.

PenguinBear Sat 18-Jan-14 22:50:13

They do meet and greets sometimes. Kelly and Christi (plus Chloe, Paige and Brooke) do lots together and they are really nice in real life. Very friendly, get on well and it's very revealing what they have said about the show and which parts are totally real and which are helped along by producers suggestions!! wink

Kelly also talked about the fact that they are not allowed to leave the studio as they are all locked in to contracts till season 6!

ladypete Tue 04-Feb-14 12:45:24

I watch it on tv muse

juneybean Tue 04-Feb-14 12:49:20

I use project free tv usually on the sockshare or putlocker links

CantQuiteBelieveIt Wed 05-Feb-14 22:17:06

Those sites seem to have been blocked by all the big internet providers now

Bummer!

juneybean Wed 05-Feb-14 23:07:54

Oh who are you with? I'm watching right now with EE....

www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/dance_moms/season_4.html

Dumpylump Wed 05-Feb-14 23:11:40

According to the trailers on Lifetime channel, season 3 starts here on the 17th February. smile

CantQuiteBelieveIt Thu 06-Feb-14 00:11:14

Am with Virgin.

Tried your link and that has been blocked too. Read the big 6 internet providers have blocked most streaming sites since the end of last year

Starballbunny Thu 06-Feb-14 00:18:36

DD2 endlessly inflicts Dance Mom's DVDs on me. Sodding American format discs, they only play on the living room player.

Horrid horrid program, wish it would work on her lap top.

malteserzz Thu 06-Feb-14 09:34:30

I love dance moms thought it was just me ! Am watching season 2 on lifetime. The mums are so bitchy, would do anything to get their kids on top. That link didn't work for me either.

juneybean Thu 06-Feb-14 12:53:20

Ahh I'm with EE... won't be too long before they block it also sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now