Talk

Advanced search

Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un(e) d'entre vous qui comprend ce qui ce passe dans "Les Revenants"?

(7 Posts)
ProudNeathGirl Mon 29-Jul-13 08:35:21

Because I don't!!

Am enjoying the series, but I have a feeling that its going to drag on like Lost and Heroes did, and we're either never really going to find out what happened, or the denouement is going to be so ridiculous confused

Gingersnap88 Mon 29-Jul-13 08:39:01

I really enjoyed it but feel deflated that we have to wait so long, so many questions!

LadyVader Mon 29-Jul-13 10:23:50

I really hope it doesn't turn into Lost too. That show was brilliant but what a lazy and disappointing ending!

Les Revenants will hopefully be better.
I hear they're going to remake it for the US.

ProudNeathGirl Mon 29-Jul-13 10:36:00

I was really disappointed when I heard how long we have to wait for the next series - I hope they re-run the first series before the second, to remind us what's happening.

I'm enjoying the French too - mostly really clear diction, and not too much talking, so it's easy to understand.

LadyVader Mon 29-Jul-13 10:53:17

I honestly don't know what's going on but it has the potential to be brilliant. I just hope it doesn't get so obscure that it loses the audience.

How long do we have to wait for series 2?

ProudNeathGirl Mon 29-Jul-13 11:11:47

I've just about grasped that
a)some people who died have come back to life
b)several people were attacked in the subway and murdered (apart from one woman who survived)
c)that the damn is leaking water and that this is affecting the electricity
d)that there appears to be some time warpy thing going on as its impossible to leave the village
e)that now the dead people have started falling apart (skin coming off)
f)that a whole lot more dead people have ganged up on the villagers

ThreeBeeOneGee Mon 29-Jul-13 11:14:32

There are certainly more questions than there are answers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now