Talk

Advanced search

Is anybody else having trouble watching Lost?

(10 Posts)
MadamePlatypus Wed 31-May-06 22:15:25

So far I am fast forwarding Walt/Michael's backstory (can't watch the bits where Michael has to give up Walt), and Locke's backstory (somewhere along the line they are going to have to explain how he ended up in a wheel chair). Now they hit us with this thing about the children from the tail end being taken by the Others! I think I am going to have to get DH to watch it in advance to find out whether it is OK to watch.

faeriemum Thu 01-Jun-06 08:02:47

errr ok ..*confused emoticon*...i promise its nothing to get traumatised about....

NotQuiteCockney Thu 01-Jun-06 08:05:34

It's network telly, so it can't be too gory or gross or sexual.

mysonsmummy Thu 01-Jun-06 08:05:38

i loved the first series. but cant really get into the 2nd series and missed a couple. its worth sticking with it though.

MadamePlatypus Thu 01-Jun-06 09:08:49

Its not that I think there will be too much sex and gore - I just hate watching the sad bits. To be fair the only people who have definitely been killed so far are Shannon and Boone, and I don't really care about them. But what has happened to Walt??!

faeriemum Thu 01-Jun-06 09:47:27

well if u dont watch it you'll never know ....watch season 2...you wont be disapointed...

booge Fri 02-Jun-06 19:37:43

The only problem I have is that it is boring me to death, I actually couldn't be arsed to watch last weeks episode.

LadyTophamHatt Fri 02-Jun-06 19:47:34

I've given up on it all together.

It's boring now...

Mazzystar Fri 02-Jun-06 19:50:23

I think its just too scary.

PanicPants Fri 02-Jun-06 19:50:59

How can you say it's boring? I still love it!

So is Shannon definitly dead then? I had sort of hoped that Jack would be able to save her. Especailly after Saied (sp) just declared undying love. Oh the tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: