Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity X factor - worth watching???

(4 Posts)
naswm Tue 30-May-06 18:22:36

The bits I saw last night were awful. Do you think it will get better? I'm not a BB fan (exactly the opposite tbh) but could do with following something on tv to keep me off here lol

TheLadyVanishes Tue 30-May-06 19:33:04

I felt embarrassed for hewitt and loos, and the slagging off she got from sharon!! well sharon was at the beckhams full length and fabulous doo so her loyalties obviously lie there, going for BB myself as the lot of them are more like C list celebs nevermind A list

MerlinsBeard Tue 30-May-06 19:35:49

thjink the word celebrity ois used very loosly. I liked sharons comments last night tho and thought she was spot on. Find it ironic that she almost split upa fmaily with small children yet is raising money for children.

Can't decide if its a piss take tho as some are quite good but others treating it like a joke

TheLadyVanishes Tue 30-May-06 19:42:56

tbh they are making money off other peoples misery, they basically fuck up their lives and then run to the highest bidder to spill the beans about it and then go on every bloody reality show to try and get more fame and money and I totally agreed with sharons comments too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: