Talk

Advanced search

Don't suppose anyone taped the final part of THE TRIANGLE?

(17 Posts)
yackertyyack Tue 30-May-06 08:10:48

.....who would let me borrow it??????
I was loving this but had to set the video as it was on too late for me on a 'school night' to watch the final part - so pressed record, went to bed and then.........this morning NOTHING!!! Ahhh!
If anyone has taped it and wouldn't mind me either borrowing it or buying it from them I would be VERY grateful!!

Marina Tue 30-May-06 09:51:21

Didn't tape it sorry, but can try and give you a summary if no-one else can help with a tape.
As bonkers as episodes one and two but a very clever ending

MrsBadgerAvecUneVoiture Tue 30-May-06 09:53:18

have PVR'd it so tape-sending not possibel.
Could probably do something clever with the laptop and a USB cable and ftp it to you if you have a PVR too...

Marina Tue 30-May-06 09:54:25

ooo, get you MrsB

MrsBadgerAvecUneVoiture Tue 30-May-06 09:55:45

tis all DH's doing - normally I just press the 'Things I've Recorded' button and choose what I want to watch...

jamsam Tue 30-May-06 09:56:23

oh bugger..was that on last night???? i was soo knackered i went straight to bed..

Marina Tue 30-May-06 09:56:59

I wish I had a dh like that

saltire Tue 30-May-06 10:08:00

Sorry didn't tape it, i stayed up to watch it!!
Probably doesn't help much but i seen it advertised on DVD from Amazon and i think it was Choices Uk!

It was very good though, hasn't whatsisname aged well, the guy who was in Labamba and Young Guns ( ihave a memory problem today).
Sorry, am waffling now, will leave!

BearintheBigBlueHouse Tue 30-May-06 10:08:48

should be on our TV Drive (we set it to record anyway) - so if Mrs B can't see you right, I could probably put it on a DVD for you...

yackertyyack Tue 30-May-06 10:56:34

Thanks guys - Mrs Badger I am not very computer literate so don't even know what PVR stands for let alone whether we have one or not sorry!! BEAR>>> if you were willing I would send you a DVD & SAE to record it onto????
Don't you just hate it when you miss the last episode of something!!

MrsBadgerAvecUneVoiture Tue 30-May-06 12:06:23

it's a personal video recorder... like Sky+ but without the Sky channels.
Means you can record without tapes, and pause live TV while you have a wee / deal with a tantrum / stop the dinner boiling over - v useful!

BearintheBigBlueHouse Tue 30-May-06 12:29:08

if you CAT me your add, I'll do a copy and stick it in the post in the next day or so - don't worry about sending me a DVD, stick a pound in the next Save the Children/NSPCC charity box you come across

BearintheBigBlueHouse Tue 30-May-06 12:35:59

if you CAT me your add, I'll do a copy and stick it in the post in the next day or so - don't worry about sending me a DVD, stick a pound in the next Save the Children/NSPCC charity box you come across

yackertyyack Wed 31-May-06 10:03:08

BEAR > You are FAB....will CAT you now and will make a donation as you suggested - hope oneday I can return the favour.
Mrs Badger > Thanks again for your offer....am gonna get the DH to look into the PVR/sky+ thing as I am fed up with missing my programmes! Its funny how the video always works when hes tapeing football!

BearintheBigBlueHouse Wed 31-May-06 14:50:00

Yak, not received your CAT. If it's easier you can send details via BearITBBH@hotmail.co.uk.

yackertyyack Thu 01-Jun-06 20:13:40

THANK YOU SO MUCH BEAR - It arrived today! Hope I can return the favour for you one day

BearintheBigBlueHouse Fri 02-Jun-06 09:00:25

excellent - hope it's good (haven't watched it)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: