Talk

Advanced search

nikki in bb

(24 Posts)
popsycal Mon 29-May-06 20:10:08

where do i recognise her from
only watched since friday night's eviction......
she lokos so familiar (and annoying...)

TheMammy Mon 29-May-06 20:11:40

She reminds me of someone but I dunno who, I think it must have been another contestant on a prior year? Agree with you on the annoying bit.

spidermama Mon 29-May-06 20:11:55

She has been out with Pete Doherty apparently. I don't know if you are in his circle?

popsycal Mon 29-May-06 20:12:34

i am about as far removed from pete doherty's 'circle' as it is possible to be

now nyway

BettySpaghetti Mon 29-May-06 20:16:24

She reminds me of an actress who used to be on Eastenders years ago -young looking waif who had something to do with an Irish lad (eqaully young and waif like)

(sorry thats probably made things even worse rather than answering your question as its given you someone else to try and remember!)

PrincessBorisofBorisland Mon 29-May-06 20:17:04

nicola stapleton?

had a thing with aidan maguire?

jstbcs Mon 29-May-06 20:17:06

I know where we all know her from!!1

She is a definite candidate for seperated from birth! With Vanessa Feltz!! Obviously weight distributed differently!!

MarsLady Mon 29-May-06 20:19:14

Maybe you saw her when she was on blind date.

popsycal Mon 29-May-06 20:20:38

nicola stapleton!!that is EXASCTKLY who she remids me of!!!!
typing bad sorry

PrincessBorisofBorisland Mon 29-May-06 20:21:44

her?

madammykidsofmumchester Mon 29-May-06 20:21:47

my dp has snogged Nicola stapleton, I love ribbing him about it

jstbcs Mon 29-May-06 20:22:46

hmm...no its definately a skinny vanessa feltz

BettySpaghetti Mon 29-May-06 20:23:03

Thats the one! And I thought my ramblings had just confused everyone even more!

Jbck Tue 30-May-06 19:10:35

Anyone remember Zelda from the Terrahawks, I think Nikki is a dead ringer for her.

cyan Tue 30-May-06 23:53:19

she is one of the most irritating people ever!! she comes from where i live. she went to school with my xp, who couldnt stand her. she lusted after my mates xp too!! she is a complete and utter nutter in RL jsut like in BB!!! used to see her out all the time crying hysterically, drunk etc etc. the girl is a nightmare!!!! she was mates with one of my pals but fell out with her. the girl is mental!!!

BettySpaghetti Wed 31-May-06 08:11:31

you're a big fan of hers then cyan?

aragon Wed 31-May-06 08:44:38

Cyan - come over for coffee sometime . I think we'd get along. Nikki has driven me nuts since I was unfortunate enough to turn the TV on while she was having hysterics about not being able to drink tap water! "I'm dehydrating - I need to see a doctor - I muuussssttt have bottled water - sob". The silly cow needs to get a grip - there are third world countries who would give up their mineral rights for clean, drinkable water.
I note that the greatest aim she has in life is to marry a premiership footballer. She is THE definition of SHALLOW.
Oh - and I strongly suspect an eating disorder too - certainly major mental health issues there - she needs to be under the care of mental health and not in the BB house - but hey - it makes good telly.

yackertyyack Wed 31-May-06 10:16:42

.....another 'can't stand her' here!! She doesn't even have to say anything - just looking at her irriates me!! But then they all irritate me!! Agree she does look like Nicola Stapleton!!

blueteddy Wed 31-May-06 10:24:19

Message withdrawn

pucca Wed 31-May-06 10:32:35

Pmsl @ Blueteddy saying Grace looks like fabric girl! OMG you are so right!

nailpolish Wed 31-May-06 10:35:33

grace

Esmummy Wed 31-May-06 10:48:53

Its the voice - the voice just grates on me instantly.
Whine whine whine whine whine whine

yackertyyack Wed 31-May-06 11:24:51

Likeing the Grace/Comfort doll comparison!
And do you think that new Ashleeyn bird thinks she's the next chantelle????

glitterfairy Wed 31-May-06 11:32:39

Cannot stand most of them at the moment Nicky has always irritated me and I find her whining makes me want to punch the telly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: