Talk

Advanced search

Teen Mom fans... Farrah Abraham gossip...

(8 Posts)
milk Wed 05-Jun-13 15:41:29

Here's The First Clip From Farrah Abraham's Sex Tape

I don't know if this is allowed on Mumsnet, but it is Wednesday and I thought you all might like some gossip to lift your spirits...

I am still shocked she got $1.5million for that film shock

CajaDeLaMemoria Wed 05-Jun-13 15:43:30

She was 22 yesterday. She looked lovely in the photos with her mum. It's such a shame that she chose to do this first.

But for 1.5 mil, and the chance to open her own restaurants, I suppose I can see why she did. I just hope it's all died down and forgotten before her daughter is old enough to understand. Nothing is ever lost on the Internet, so it'd be easy for it to be tracked down and shown to her.

LilyPlopper Wed 05-Jun-13 16:00:03

Curiosity got the better of me and I watched a preview a while back confusedblush

I liked Farrah on 16&preg and teen mom, but she really doesn't live in the real world at all. I don't think she truly knows what she's gotten herself into by doing the film.

FriskyHenderson Wed 05-Jun-13 16:10:48

The DM side bar of shame loves her. Is the "back door" title meaning what I think it is?

LilyPlopper Wed 05-Jun-13 16:19:26

Yes, frisky hmm
I also noticed the DM obsessing over her recently makes a change from always reading about Jenelle though.

TwllBach Wed 05-Jun-13 18:32:54

Oh that's a shame. I haven't watched the link, but I quite liked Farrah.

At the same time, though, I'm not sure how easy it would be to turn down 1.5 million.

TeaAddict235 Thu 06-Jun-13 19:39:58

Thanks for that update hun. Teen mom is my "trash hour" as DH says. When in the states visiting, I am literally glued to the tv trying to get my fill of Teen mom, catfish and anything else that is brain numbing.

But, Farrah! She had so much going for her. her mum is gorgeous and soooo supportive too, as is Michael (ha! her dad). I hate the way she disrespects him and calls him by his first name. She would be slapped back to earth had she called my parents by their first name in a derrogatory manner.

But true LilyPlopper, it makes a change from hearing about trashbag Jenelle.

mrsjay Sun 09-Jun-13 20:27:11

sex tapes did the likes of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian anyharm <sigh> Farrah is desperate to be a celeb andmake money this is what these young women do is make sex tapes hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now